Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,
In the past I have used the CUETool to create a missing CUE file. You can download it here:

http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Download

After downloading and importing, click the "Create CUE Sheet" action. For "Input" I find the "Drag n' drop mode" to be the easiest to use.

The files have to be part of an album based on their current metadata to work. You can find out all the info you need on that wiki site.

Dave
No it won't. I think you can message CyberLink support though and ask them for your old PowerDVD 16 product key if you lost it.

Dave
Power2Go 6?!?! It's more than a decade old! Why not download the Power2Go 13 Essential (free) version and use the ripping feature. It does NOT expire in the trial version after 30 days I believe:

https://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/power2go-platinum/download_en_US.html

Dave
I am not exactly sure what you mean. How would play your music? Just click on song to play, and then browse to the next song when the last one ended to play it? Or was it just using the random playback?

If you can't do the same behaviour in 21 then I guess the answer is no.

Dave
You just need to click the hand button icon again to turn it off, before you can use the brush again.

Dave
This is most likely because your PC is an SDR monitor, and your TV is an HDR TV. Just a guess, as it has little to do with PowerDVD really. What are the specs of your computer monitor?

Dave
It doesn't work for me either in PowerDVD. Curiously it does not work at all in PotPlayer, which can usually play anything. I just tried in VLC player, and the video is frozen while the audio plays.

There is something definitely weird about the codec Canon is using, as three major video players are having trouble with it.

Dave
Are you talking about maintaining the playlist when viewing it within the Powerplayer app? Which app are you using? iOS or Android?

Dave
You haven't posted enough questions yet Tasha See the details here:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81380.page#post_box_337620

Dave
Music copyright and movie copyright on discs are very different...technically you are allowed to rip discs to back up the music I believe. Same when we used to copy records and tapes on to other casette tapes. Just a different legal thing with discs...especially Blu-rays, as the movie studios are involved.

The "W" in +RW means the disc is rewriteable, i.e. you can burn content to it, and then erase it later and burn new content to it.

As for BD-R discs, they are in the supported disc formats according to the help, so should be fine:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/power2go/13/enu/02_02_00_supported_disc_types.html

Dave
If it is a commercial HD DVD, it will have copyright protection on it, so Power2Go cannot copy or rip its contents. You may want to Google a free converter that will rip it to a video file.

To burn the content on a Blu-ray to be played in a BD player, you need to use a blank Blu-ray disc. A CD-RW disc will only have about 700 MB of space, while Blu-rays have 25 GB or more.

Dave
Interesting video. My only suggestion would be to fix the typos in the text, especially if entering it into a video contest

Dave

P.S. The video thumbnail is there for me, i.e. I can see the video here.
A lot of people are implying that they are gatekeepers on what computers can play 4K blurays, but it wasn't them that set the DRM hardware encryption requirement. With the only DRM hardware encryption available gone on new hardware, and no new technology available from what I know, I doubt there is much they can do as a software company, i.e. they are not a hardware company and I doubt the movie studios would want to get rid of this protection on an easily hackable platform.

I'm more than sure the Powerdvd business will be fine from this, as 4K blurays are a less than 10% of disc sales anyway, and on the decline the last couple years.

Dave
It's amazing that you think CyberLink is the gatekeepr on this. SGX support is being phased out, but some sort of hardware DRM encryption is still required by the Blu-ray Disc Association to play 4K blurays. So you are barking up the wrong tree, to use an old phrase.

You can see their announcement on it for more information.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85973.page

Unfortunately you should think about a stand-alone player for 4K BD playback it looks like.

Dave
I don't think so. What you can do though is import a solid black image (or whatever colour you want) as your background to essentially acheive the same result.

Dave
Quote Tech support will read this problem also , I may guess ?

No...they don't read the forum. You need to contact them yourself to tell them...sooner you do, sooner you can watch your Youtubes again laughing

Dave
Sounds like Youtube changed their API again. Best to contact Cyberlink tech support and let them know.

Dave
Yep, works for me. I just double-checked.
The bookmarks are for each title, not across titles. It has always worked this way, i.e. when you insert a disc, you see the bookmarks for that disc, or in this case a video file. If you have an issue with it, you should actually contact CyberLink Customer Service, as they won't see this.

Dave
Do you mean in a playlist? You can't sort the track order in a playlist. Just manually set the playlist order you want.

Dave
Bluetooth is controlled by the computer hardware and Windows, and doubt PowerDVD would be capable of affecting it. More likely a coincidence that it occured after a patch install. A better idea would be to contact Microsoft about the issue, since it is their mouse and operating system.

Dave
Go to: