Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Temporary Playlist in PowerDVD 21?
Wulf Corbett [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2021 15:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I tried posting this but it failed saying the topic didn't exist, so if this a duplicate, sorry.

I recently upgraded from PowerDVD14 to PowerDVD21 (yes, I took a while...). 14 has a feature where it would remember music tracks played in a series and cycle back through them without need to deliberately create a playlist, although it would 'forget' the list when closed. 21 doesn't seem to have that feature, is it in there somewhere?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 14. 2021 15:32

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
I am not exactly sure what you mean. How would play your music? Just click on song to play, and then browse to the next song when the last one ended to play it? Or was it just using the random playback?

If you can't do the same behaviour in 21 then I guess the answer is no.

Dave
Wulf Corbett [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2021 15:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
It seems to go under 'Recently Played Music' rather than Temporary Playlist now, but it doesn't seem to work the same way.