Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bluetooth is controlled by the computer hardware and Windows, and doubt PowerDVD would be capable of affecting it. More likely a coincidence that it occured after a patch install. A better idea would be to contact Microsoft about the issue, since it is their mouse and operating system.

Dave
SE version is not the full "deluxe" version, so that means features will be missing.

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/screen-recorder/features_en_US.html

Since you got it with powerdirector, it is not the full version.

Dave
Right clicking on the file in the playlist and selecting rate works for me. As does hovering my mouse over the Rate column on the right. Not sure why it isn't for you.

Maybe try re-importing your music library?
Remove the One Drive folder on your computer from the Media Library in PowerDVD Preferences? That is the only way I can think that PowerDVD would be doing this, as there is no integrated sign in mechanism.

Dave
Sounds like you want to create a playlist. Very easy to do:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdvd/21/pc-mode/enu/04_06_00_creating_media_playli.html

Dave
The movie library data is stored here:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PowerDVD21

But remember if you had a hard drive crash, for example, the backing up of this folder would not work if the original media files are not in the exact same folder structure, or no longer on your PC.

Dave
No difference. TV mode is just designed for use on a TV and with a remote, hence the name.

Dave
There is your answer. That version of PowerDVD is too old (12 years or so) and won't work on the latest Windows 10. It's too different.
You didn't provide any info about your system, but that message is a Windows installer error message. Windows 10?

That version of PowerDVD is well over 10 years old, so you may have a tough time installing it on a newer non Dell machine.

Dave
Plain and simple its just not possible to run on a virtual machine. For any Cyberlink software I think.

Dave
There is no software that will allow you to stream a Blu-ray Disc in a disc player wirelessly, or over a network. The DRM on Blu-rays is very strict unfortunately, so they must be viewed on a monitor that is connected to the computer you are playing them on.

Dave
No, this is not right. The download link expires after 30 days, which is understandable. You just need to contact Cyberlink to get a new download. This question is asked many times...see this FAQ thread. It applies to YouCam as well:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83344.page#post_box_343980

Dave
This is a user forum, so the developers won't read this. Re-send this post directly to them using the support feedback:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Dave
Quote When attempting to play a 4K movie, the following PowerDVD error message now appears: "This is Guest account. Please change to an Admin account." But I don't have problem with a normal Blu-Ray movie.

I am using Win10, logged in as administrator. Why am I now getting the error message?. I have using PowerDVD 21 Ultra without any problems when play 4K movies until now.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

PS: I forgot to add that the Windows 10 64bit, has been all updates installed (21H1 Build 19043.1083)
Power DVD Ultra has the lastest update (Patch build 1519 Version: 21.0.1519.62)

There hasn't been a PowerDVD update for three months, and multiple Windows updates recently...so the update must have changed or messed something up on your computer. I'd check on the Windows forums too, while we wait to see if anyone else responds saying they have the same issue.

Dave
Quote Hi Guys,

I am using PowerDirector 16 for more than 2 years and It was working well to send my videos online to youtube but now I am having problems sending my videos.

The problem occurs during the authorization process.

Google rejects the log and writes that the web browser or APP is not secure.

I disabled the google security option (less secure apps) but it doesn't work!

Do you have a solution for this problem?

The authorization process was changed recently by Google, so that is probably why. You will probably need to get a software update or upgrade for it to work again unfortunately.

Dave
I'm not really sure what you mean by "overlay method", but you can't take screenshots when playing a Bluray because of copyright protection. It'll just be a black image if I remember.

If you are experiencing static instead of a movie image, it sounds more like a video connector problem or your GPU. Check both, updating the latter to the latest driver version.

Dave
That's a really good suggestion and understandable, but PowerDVD doesn't allow for this. Have you tried selecting one of the other audio options? Or you can send a note to cyberlink and hope they can provide that update in a future version.

Dave
Hi,
No there isn't. You gotta use your mouse.
Dave
Bonjour!

There is no support here, you have to contact Cyberlink for that.

It sounds like the issue is because PowerDVD no longer supports DLNA:

https://fr.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=26144

The way around this is to use the built in PowerDVD sharing and cast to your TV if you have Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, etc.

Dave
Nope, unforuntately there isn't.

Dave
You can only remove ones that you've downloaded from directzone. Is that what you are trying to do? The default ones cannot be deleted I believe.

Dave
Go to: