Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Again not possible to play the youtubes in PDVD 21 !
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Since today I discovered , not possible to play my Youtubes anymore ............they just dont open anymore !
Playing you-tubes went fine untill today , its a problem we have seen before , after updating it should be fine , not this time .

Anybody encountered the same problems (??) , what can we do to solve the problem ...........?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Sounds like Youtube changed their API again. Best to contact Cyberlink tech support and let them know.

Dave
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tech support will read this problem also , I may guess ?
We can play them well , after pinning the youtube ( so downloading it )

Playing them right from the browser ( Edge) does not work anymore !
We tried to update CyberLink PDVD 21 , but did not help ...........

These youtube-problems are really very annoying , one day all goes well , tomorrow its broken again............ Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Tech support will read this problem also , I may guess ?

No...they don't read the forum. You need to contact them yourself to tell them...sooner you do, sooner you can watch your Youtubes again laughing

Dave
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
How (??) , can anyone buy this software , if it does not give whats promised ? cry
This youtube-problem ( can not watch them online) is still not solved ..............??

WHY NOT !?

This problem keeps coming back , suddenly it seems solved , then the other day its still not ok.............frown
Have some friends who dont want to buy anymore ........maybe later , when its ok , as it should be............

Please, fix it , for once and for all !!

( the longer the waiting for solution takes , the worse...........)

Update ; still NOT fixed , 23-10-2021 ,..................thinking for a refund , if its not fixed next month ..........!!frown

Again ; 29-10..........STILL NOT FIXED ! I wonder if Im the only one with this problem !

For watching Youtubes I have to watch them in the browser ( or download/pin them !) , while , before this problem , we could watch the Youtubes IN the program (PDVD21)..........

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Oct 29. 2021 14:29

Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
H00verDriver [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2017 13:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD 365,

Still broken Windows 11 Pro: 22000.282, 30/11/2021 Fresh install on new hardware.

Anything related to playing Youtube content, the mouse curser in the top left quater of the screen turns from an arrow into a hand and Buffering for an age then the content plays for a second and again locks. regardless of playback settings and is worse for HDR10.

I've been a Cyberlink software user for many years now and It's got to the point I'm thinking of dropping all things Cyberlink has its really not worth the hassle anymore has watching digital content via a brower has a lot less problems..

Hell DaVinci Resolve is free and is my daily editor suite and has been for 8 years.

I know the play back issue is more to do with Googles constant changing stuff to prevent third party software from accessing youtube but is it that difficult for a company like Cyberlink to communicate with them for a much better experience instead of software breaking due to this issue...

I get the feeling this issue will never be solved with third party software granted access to Google/Youtube.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
" this issue will never be solved with third party software granted access to Google/Youtube "

Im afraid you are right indeed , this problem is present for a long time , in the previous versions also.

Its a big shame of CyberLink they just dont fix the problem !!

Such a big company , and this problem arrived about three weeks ago , still nothing happened !

Will not buy anything of CyberLink anymore , untill they wake up and fix it !
And Im not the only one who wont buy ............

CYBERLINK WAKE-UP .........FIX IT , OR PDVD WILL BE FORGOTTEN.............!!!

( this problem makes us angry , so much money ...............only nice promises , no fixes !!) yell

9 November ................and still no solution or update , for the Youtube-problem , if no fix this month , I will ask for refund !!

( and some of my friends will do the same ............) yell

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 09. 2021 04:21

Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!