Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems accessing youtube
recuerdos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2013 12:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I can not just log on youtube
 Filename
Immagine.bmp
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
6075 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
96 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 27. 2014 12:01

Powerdvd 12 remains running after closing.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
I can not just log on youtube

You must give us more information if you are serious about getting help. Are you saying that you cannot log in through the program or can't log in directly?

Have you tried to set up a new account and tried to log into that account? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
recuerdos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2013 12:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]

through the program Powerdvd 12 remains running after closing.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
through the program

That answers one of the questions but not the other asking about a new account.

Is this the same problem you had with PDVD 13? Did you ever get that fixed? In that thread, you never provided enough information.

IF there is an issue with language, please post in your native language and we'll use Google Translate or other to convert your post to English (or other). This thread can get very long if we have to pull information from you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 27. 2014 10:37

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Madson_Ferrari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2021 19:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I am using PowerDirector 16 for more than 2 years and It was working well to send my videos online to youtube but now I am having problems sending my videos.

The problem occurs during the authorization process.

Google rejects the log and writes that the web browser or APP is not secure.

I disabled the google security option (less secure apps) but it doesn't work!

Do you have a solution for this problem?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys,

I am using PowerDirector 16 for more than 2 years and It was working well to send my videos online to youtube but now I am having problems sending my videos.

The problem occurs during the authorization process.

Google rejects the log and writes that the web browser or APP is not secure.

I disabled the google security option (less secure apps) but it doesn't work!

Do you have a solution for this problem?

The authorization process was changed recently by Google, so that is probably why. You will probably need to get a software update or upgrade for it to work again unfortunately.

Dave
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Looks like you posted in the PowerDVD forum instead of PowerDirector. Please see this discussion for more details.