Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
we pay of a Cyberlink YouCam 9 Deluxe license
Jonathan Moreno [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2021 00:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
we pay of a Cyberlink YouCam 9 Deluxe license but can have to pay forever to download our own product right??
I just installed windows 11 and I was ready to install youcam 9 back, but my email has no option to download "my own product" any more, it seems that I need to pay to download something that already page and belongs to me, is that right? ?
Acabo de instalar Windows 11 y estaba listo para instalar youcam 9 de nuevo, pero mi correo electrónico ya no tiene opción para descargar "mi propio producto", parece que tengo que pagar para descargar algo que ya es mio, yo lo page, me pertenece, es eso correcto??
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
No, this is not right. The download link expires after 30 days, which is understandable. You just need to contact Cyberlink to get a new download. This question is asked many times...see this FAQ thread. It applies to YouCam as well:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83344.page#post_box_343980

Dave
Jonathan Moreno [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2021 00:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote No, this is not right. The download link expires after 30 days, which is understandable. You just need to contact Cyberlink to get a new download. This question is asked many times...see this FAQ thread. It applies to YouCam as well:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83344.page#post_box_343980

Dave

thanks you so much but this the download link expired xD this make no sense at all