Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The last I heard it is not possible with PowerDirector unless it was just added recently.
Place the main video in track one and the other video on track 2. Resize the video on track 2 and it will show as a small window with the main video still running.
I am seeing a lot of formatting tags that make this difficult to read.
In the library your video will be the format that your camera records in. You choose the final format under the Produce tab. You can also produce just the audio. I still see the Extract Audio option for mp4, but I don't have any MOV videos to test.
I believe you will need to be more specific.
I have no easy answer for you, but if you have transitions at each end of the image you could split the image in the middle and place a new copy of the picture in the split. When asked, choose to insert the picture and move all clips.

That will be slow if you have a lot of pictures, but will prevent you from having to recreate all of the transitions. Maybe someone has a better answer.
In PowerDirector 14 the DVD size estimates were usually way off.
To do a split screen you put video #1 on track one. Put the next video on a higher track and use a mask to allow video 1 to show through how you want. Same with video #3.

To make the video stop you can use a freeze frame or screen shot. Set the slider at the point where you want it to stop. Right click and choose Edit Video/Image then Freeze Frame. You can set the image duration as long as needed.
As far as I can see there is no way to reverae the direction the text moves, but you could remove that line and add text separately. Then set it's motion to scroll across in the direction you want.
Most likely when the dvd was created all audio was combined into a stereo track. It would be very difficult now to just lower the music leaving the voices untouched.
Did you move or rename any clips used in your edit?
I would like the ability to import MXF video. That seems to be the way Canon has decided to go with their 4K camcorders.
Quote Hello all,

I use ColorDirector to create HDR videos using Powerdirector 15. However, the uploaded video is not recognised as HDR by YouTube with the latest YouTube app.

Can you help with any correct specifications which may be needed, or does this only work with the new Powerdirector 16?

Thanks in advance

Which profile are you using to produce the video and how are you uploading to YouTube, directly or through PowerDirector?
Thank you. I was looking in the menu, not func. That's why I didn't see it. Thanks for the LUT.
Is anyone here using a Canon XC10 or similar? I am reading that it is best to shoot in C Log and then apply LUTs. Is that something that can be done with Color Director and how do I even get to C Log? I can't find that setting on the camcorder. I have used Color Director very little, but now that I have a better camera I want to dig in deep.
You need to submit a support ticket to make them aware. It won't be fixed for PD 15, but if it is still a problem in PD 16 they may find a solution.
Email support is not always fast.
Thank you. Might have to upgrade for that.
I need to produce a high bitrate video in mp4 and would like 5.1 audio. Am I missing something or is that not even possible? I only see 5.1 in mpeg 2.
Well, since no one has suggeated a better idea, you could save each character as an image and import it to PD. Then you can create a motion path to make them do what you want. It may take patience, but it should give you what you are looking for.
Sounds like PD is not reading the orientation meta data in the video correctly. I assume there is probably not a fix other than upgrading PD or manually adjusting the size of each video.
Go to: