Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Anyone usimg a Canon XC10
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone here using a Canon XC10 or similar? I am reading that it is best to shoot in C Log and then apply LUTs. Is that something that can be done with Color Director and how do I even get to C Log? I can't find that setting on the camcorder. I have used Color Director very little, but now that I have a better camera I want to dig in deep. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
Hello James,

Welcome to the ColorDirector forum laughing

I don't have a Canon XC10, but it looks like a fine camera! From p. 65 of the manual, it seems that (in Video mode) you touch FUNC. then LOOKS (a little flower icon) & select to record in log mode.

Attached is an XC10 C-LOG LUT. I cannot remember the source as I downloaded it some time ago.

PIX
 Filename
XC10 C-LOG.cube
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
219 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
371 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you. I was looking in the menu, not func. That's why I didn't see it. Thanks for the LUT.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 23. 2017 10:33

Sorry, you have not described your issue at all so it's very difficult to assist. Please let members know what the problem is.

PIX PIX YouTube channel