Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving text problem
Hansson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 18, 2015 12:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I have Power director 14. For title and introduction to my video I choosed Title room, News and then News 2. The problem I have is that the text I have written in the lower field starts from the end and then moves in the direction to the begining. Starts from the left side and moves to the right side so to say...

Can I change in some way so the text starts from the begining and moves to the end?

Grateful for advice/Peter
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
As far as I can see there is no way to reverae the direction the text moves, but you could remove that line and add text separately. Then set it's motion to scroll across in the direction you want. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Hansson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 18, 2015 12:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote As far as I can see there is no way to reverae the direction the text moves, but you could remove that line and add text separately. Then set it's motion to scroll across in the direction you want.

Ok, thank you!