Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
THIS IS US Opening Title Template
ShemShem [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 04, 2017 15:14 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I'm looking for a opening title template that pretty much recreates the opening title of the TV show, THIS IS US. I already have the exact font, I just need the same motion of the fonts. Or, if someone can suggest how I might recreate that in PowerDirector 13. Thanks.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Well, since no one has suggeated a better idea, you could save each character as an image and import it to PD. Then you can create a motion path to make them do what you want. It may take patience, but it should give you what you are looking for. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ShemShem [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 04, 2017 15:14 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well, since no one has suggeated a better idea, you could save each character as an image and import it to PD. Then you can create a motion path to make them do what you want. It may take patience, but it should give you what you are looking for.

Thanks, James. Someone on the DirectorZone community forum did get back to me last week with a resolution. PIX provided the following in his response on the forum.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63745.page

Thanks just the same for getting back to me. I appreciate it.

Regards,

ShemShem