Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot download - says key invalid or not good
Jamestren1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2017 20:09 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
bought powerdirector 15 from Best Buy last night, but don't have DVD reader. Followed instructions for digital download and error message says not valid. I emailed 24 hours ago and no reply. And they want me to pay $30 for customer service to call someone to download something I already paid for? Is this a joke? Can someone assist?
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.

if you bought the hard copy, then you need to borrow DvD or Blu-ray ROM to install it.

besides PD16 replaced PD15 last month...

if you bought the electronic download, then go back to Best Buy with receipt and explain to them that

electronic download for PD15 no longer exist...

if product key was kosher, then CL customer support shoulda woulda helped you at no charge...

my three cents.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan

'garbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Email support is not always fast. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM