Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD10 how turn down/off added music audio in TS video
rollem [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Land Down Under Joined: May 31, 2012 09:23 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
g'day folks ...

i have a homemade movie dvd with TS Video files .

i am not sure if PD was used to put it together...

music has been added after the video was taped..

when the dvd is played the music dominates ...

the original sounds of people talking can be heard but only faintly as background ...

would this suggest the music has been added as an additional audio track ?

if so , how can i edit the TS and turn down the music track so the people talking audio is louder ?

thanks
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Most likely when the dvd was created all audio was combined into a stereo track. It would be very difficult now to just lower the music leaving the voices untouched. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
rollem [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Land Down Under Joined: May 31, 2012 09:23 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Most likely when the dvd was created all audio was combined into a stereo track. It would be very difficult now to just lower the music leaving the voices untouched.

thanks .... i am sure you are right ...

i would consider even a very difficult process if there was even a slight chance to be able to do it..

are you able to indicate what software is worth a try ... ?

thanks