Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Express Projekte
NIMI2017 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2017 12:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hallo,

ich fange gerade erst ganz neu ein und habe mir dafür ein Express Projekt ausgesucht.

Jetzt möchte ich gern die Länge der einzenen Bilder verändern. Ich möchte alle Bilder insgeamt länger anzeigen lassen.

Nach langem Herumprobieren frage ich jetzt hier. Wie kann ich die Dauer der Anzeige der Bilder verlängern, sodass alles im Verhältnis so bleibt. (Übergänge an der richtigen Stelle bleiben, ...)
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I have no easy answer for you, but if you have transitions at each end of the image you could split the image in the middle and place a new copy of the picture in the split. When asked, choose to insert the picture and move all clips.

That will be slow if you have a lot of pictures, but will prevent you from having to recreate all of the transitions. Maybe someone has a better answer. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: <span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="">I'm just starting up new and have chosen an express project for it.</span>

<span class="">Now I would like to change the length of the single pictures.</span> <span class="">I would like to have all pictures displayed longer.</span>

<span class="">After much trial and error, I ask here now.</span> <span class="">How can I extend the duration of the images so that everything stays that way?</span> (Transitions stay in place, ...)
</span>

<span class="" lang="en">Using Express Projects, once you have your photos & videos inserted in the placeholders, you can edit it as a normal project. When you start changing durations, you'll notice that other things shift on the timeline. This will probably push some of the graphics & effects out of sync.</span>

<span class="" lang="en">I'd suggest doing in in small segments and working you way through. For example:</span>

1. <span class="" lang="en">Insert opening sequence</span>

2. <span class="" lang="en">Insert photos & videos</span>

3. <span class="" lang="en">Adjust durations to your preferences</span>

4. <span class="" lang="en">Make sure all effects & graphics are in sync</span>

5. <span class="" lang="en">Insert middle sequence... and continue through the project...</span>

<span class="" lang="en">Cheers - Tony</span>

<span class="" lang="en">Wenn Sie Ihre Fotos und Videos in Express-Projekte eingefügt haben, können Sie sie als normales Projekt bearbeiten. Wenn Sie beginnen, die Dauer zu ändern, werden Sie feststellen, dass sich andere Dinge auf der Timeline verschieben. Dadurch werden wahrscheinlich einige der Grafiken und Effekte nicht mehr synchronisiert.

Ich würde vorschlagen, in kleinen Segmenten zu arbeiten und dich durchzuarbeiten. Beispielsweise:

Öffnungssequenz einfügen
Fotos und Videos einfügen
Passen Sie die Dauer an Ihre Präferenzen an
Vergewissern Sie sich, dass alle Effekte und Grafiken synchron sind
Fügen Sie die mittlere Sequenz ein ... und fahren Sie mit dem Projekt fort ...</span>

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Apologies for double post. Forum page responded badly when I pasted a German translation embarassed

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 23. 2017 20:30

ynotfish
[Post New]
Quote: I'm just starting up new and have chosen an express project for it.

Now I would like to change the length of the single pictures. I would like to have all pictures displayed longer.

After much trial and error, I ask here now. How can I extend the duration of the images so that everything stays that way? (Transitions stay in place, ...)

Using Express Projects, once you have your photos & videos inserted in the placeholders, you can edit it as a normal project. When you start changing durations, you'll notice that other things shift on the timeline. This will probably push some of the graphics & effects out of sync.

I'd suggest doing in in small segments and working you way through. For example:

Insert opening sequence
Insert photos & videos
Adjust durations to your preferences
Make sure all effects & graphics are in sync
Insert middle sequence... and continue through the project...

Cheers - Tony