Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need help with several things
Rocket69 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2017 17:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone! I want to ask how to do a split screen video. The catch is i need the videos to move to a specific time. In other words i want the three video not to move at the same time, the first video must stop after the 2nd video has entered same with the third video . And i also want to add a subtitle in my video. Any help will be appriciated 😊
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
To do a split screen you put video #1 on track one. Put the next video on a higher track and use a mask to allow video 1 to show through how you want. Same with video #3.

To make the video stop you can use a freeze frame or screen shot. Set the slider at the point where you want it to stop. Right click and choose Edit Video/Image then Freeze Frame. You can set the image duration as long as needed. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM