Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Check this specific post. Seems like you can probably fix this.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21980.page#151013
Where do you usually download your music? It is possible that they don't have it coded on the music yet and you need to manually input it.
16GBs, that's a lot. If you ever found a way to do this, any chance that you can share the steps?
For my system to play 3D games the setting is 720p, 1280X720 24Hz

Glad to see this kind of fixes. Thank you for sharing this too.
In addition to this, please also post a screen shot. Just to make the issue clear too.
Great! Nice to see this working already for you Pappa.
Can you check below if this is a platform issue?

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page
What I do is set my refresh rate in the control panel (in my case NVIDIA) to 23 which is 23.976 FPS or Hz.

Tried that as well and that did it for me too. Thanks!
I got it to work by manually delaying the audio in the settings.

Sorry, I got lost here. I thought the issue was a delay? So in my understanding, the audio gets further delayed?
It may be set up as autostart on boot up. Can you check if "Start Program When System Starts" is ticked?
When I start Power2Go at this profile - there is crash problem

Try to have this profile set as an Administrator.
Quick question. Were you able to verify if this only affects specific audio format? What format were you using here?
Can you check the auto resume setting if it's disabled? Just click on the settings button.
Windows saves a log for every software crashes. Check at "Event Viewer", and can you post the error here and the event ID?
Great idea. Personally, I think this wouldn't have any problems at all.
Make sure that the driver for your Samsung is installed too and the latest one.
Oh, I didn't realize this. So it would mean another license or payment to create frames?
You'll get used to the look and feel. Trust me.
The multi-face edit feature will be added in the next update for YouCam Perfect. For the Android version it will be released in a few days, for your iOS version you'll unfortunately have to wait a bit longer...a few weeks.

Great! I'll be looking forward to that.
It's something about the has rate. You might want to choose a lower resolution instead, just a suggestion.
Go to: