Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio delay in cinema mode
bkrieger [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2014 13:30 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I've been having audio delay problems when watching 3D blu ray movies. I noticed there is an audio delay setting in classic mode. Is there any way to apply those settings in cinema mode?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
sorry to say but this setting is not supported in Cinema Mode.

Please contact the technical support for further assistance / to report this issue for escalation.

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
stewart_pk [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 10, 2014 06:36 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
I've reported this issue to technical support.
bkrieger [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2014 13:30 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I got it to work by manually delaying the audio in the settings. Too bad cinema mode doesn't offer manual delay.
stewart_pk [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 10, 2014 06:36 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
You mean you managed to set it in Classic mode?
Yes I was able to set it in Classic mode but the setting is NOT being applied in Cinema mode as far as I can tell.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2014 12:34

markw [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 14, 2014 12:27 Messages: 74 Offline
[Post New]
I got it to work by manually delaying the audio in the settings.

Sorry, I got lost here. I thought the issue was a delay? So in my understanding, the audio gets further delayed? Windows 7, i3, 4GB RAM.