Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go 9 is not pulling artist information from cd's
Gary97086 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 14, 2014 16:19 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a lot of cd tracks to copy to my pc to burn mix cd's. I have downloaded the Power2Go version 9 Platinum (15 day free trial). I have read the manual and set it up, but no matter it always says unknown artist. It did this on version 8 as well. If I can't solve this issue, I need to try Roxio or some other CD extracting/burning software because I won't go on using this software without that feature. I'm running Windows 8.1. Anyone experience this problem and/or know the fix for it?

Thanks (in advance).
markw [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 14, 2014 12:27 Messages: 74 Offline
[Post New]
Where do you usually download your music? It is possible that they don't have it coded on the music yet and you need to manually input it. Windows 7, i3, 4GB RAM.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Gary97086,
welcome to the forum.
Did you ever solve this?
It seems a ticket to customer service might be a good route to go here. If you found a solution, could you please post it?
Thank you. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT