Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
v9 auto-split disks issue
mvbenz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 28, 2014 22:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to burn ~16GB to DVDs using the Auto-Split option. I continually get the error 0xeb020ba0 (Screen Shot attached). I have tried to vary the burn speed and tried 2 different disk manufactures. I am currently using Verbatum DVD-R disks. If I turn off the verify disk option it appears to go through ok but turn on verify and I get this everytime on the first disk.

I want to be able to verify the data burned is good. This error also give no information so I am at a loss as to what the issue is. I have a Lenovo laptop that is 1.5yrs old with a TSSTCorp TS-L633F LE02 burner. Win764bit. 8GB RAM, Dual Proc, latest firmware and drivers.

Anyone experience this? The auto split function is one of the reasons I purchased v9 and stopped using the free version of v8.

Thx...

Mike...
[Thumb - Screen Shot 05-27-14 at 11.18 PM.PNG]
 Filename
Screen Shot 05-27-14 at 11.18 PM.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
Error Message
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
126 time(s)
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
What's the DVD blank disc did you use?
markw [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 14, 2014 12:27 Messages: 74 Offline
[Post New]
16GBs, that's a lot. If you ever found a way to do this, any chance that you can share the steps? Windows 7, i3, 4GB RAM.