Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks like you're in a tough spot here Rich. Any news if you have found a way on this yet?
Looks like you need to check the graphics driver and see if it's compatible with the current version that you have.
I searched for this too but found no luck so far. I think that option is only available in later versions?
+1 on this please. Would be nice to have this as an option too although I don't think a lot of people will be using this.
Any updates on this for you Raven? By the way, what build number are you currently using?
I haven't checked this myself yet. But if it plays as soon as you hit the play button, everything should be fine.
Or upgrading to PDVD 13 would certainly work here. using the latest patch, previews don't seem to have any issues.
Additionally, have you tried other formats? Possibly, it could apply to a single format only.
Hi Frank, any updates on this for you yet?
Definitely not a virus. But have you reinsstalled already? Make sure to uninstall PDVD first by the way.
I can't seem to reproduce this issue. But have you found any work around on this by any chance?
Hi buddy, any progress to this so far? Are you using a 32 or 64 bit OS by any chance.
I got nothing on top of my head for this but have you checked with the support team yet? This looks like still unanswered.
I'm sorry you have to go through this but there should be a good explanation to all of these. I wish you good luck in everything.
Hi buddy, any luck with the support yet? Just to check, have you made some changes like system restore on your PC?
Sounds good. Is there any reason you have set it up this way? Activating a trial version seems to be easier for users wanting to test the product first.
I tried searching this feature but nothing found. I guess it's something that we need to suggest but I don't think that this is widely used though.
Hi John, I'm just curious onto this. Were you able to find any luck here yet?
Just to check, a simple patch would correct this right?
You may need to provide information. Please refer here.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page
Go to: