Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Headphone
John Cyrille [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2013 21:38 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I bought an LG CD-RW/DVD drive in 2009 and along with it came an installer of Nero, Adobe, and Cyberlink PowerDVD 7.0. I installed it all but I just clicked later on the 'register' your product option bearing in mind that it was just optional. Time passed and I completely forgot about that matter.

It was just until now that I was reminded of that because of my pursuit for computer studies and that there is a 'perk' in the registration that I failed to enjoy in the sense that 'it' was not indicated in the registration window. I came across this when I visited your website due to updating purposes needed in my PC.

I tried joining/registering in your website hoping that I can activate this 'perk' but to no avail that I still missed to enjoy this opportunity. I also followed the online instructions in customer support but this time it came up with 'nothing' at all when I click the 'register' button option. Nothing at all not even a message telling me something must have gone wrong during my attempt to register.

So I was wondering if you would be so kind to allow me to register my product and enjoy the 'feature' that I lack and I would gladly brag about it with my colleagues in my campus.

Any help? Thanks in advance.
jimmyjhd [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2013 12:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Hi John, I'm just curious onto this. Were you able to find any luck here yet?
John Cyrille [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2013 21:38 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Apparently yes; and I've found it on the internet.

Thanks a lot