Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You may need to provide information. Please refer here.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page
This question would be answered better if you would ask this to Sony support. They should be able to know what ports are available on your laptop.
Hi Wills, were you able to login to your order information page already? You shouldn't have any problems after that.
Have you also tried disabling the hardware acceleration? Sometimes, that causes the issue.
Hi buddy, looks like this issue is pretty tough. I would suggest to create a support ticket instead. Maybe they need this duplicated.
Not really sure if this helps but have you guys tried to update to the latest build number of PDVD 13?
Hi Craig, any news on this if you found another way already?
Thanks for putting an effort to this. I know for sure that users will be able to find this helpful. Nice to know this whenever it poses a problem.
Hi Phips, if you're still having this issue, I would suggest to create a support ticket about this so they can have a quick look onto this.
HI coljoy, any updates on the asked information yet? At first glance, I would suspect a regional settings issue but I'm just throwing it out there.
Not sure if someone has done this already but do you have any updates on this yet?
Hi John, any luck found here so far? By the way, you can probably try decreasing the resolution to isolate the issue first.
Hi GKilsgaard, looks like this is still unanswered for you. Any updates on this yet? What build do you currently have on if I may ask.
Not really sure why this is happening for you HDA, but have you tried creating a support ticket on this already?
If this is the only disk that's having the issue, it might be the disk in my opinion. Have you tried to check the regional settings yet?
What do you mean by "refresh"? A system recovery? Performing that would reinstall everything including Cyberlink.
Looks like this was a system wide issue and all users having this got automatically fixed!
Also, is there a button or an option for users to set the settings back to default? Like the same when we first install it.
Not sure but I think I will have to duplicate this myself to see if it's really greyed out. But have you found any work around so far?
These are really tough questions to answer. Have you tried creating a support ticket regarding this info yet?
Follow up question here please. When doing a reinstallation, can we use the same license key or do we need to request a new one?
Go to: