Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
youtube preview
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Since a few days we suddenly lost our youtube-preview in PowerDVD12!
Only greyed out pictures with a rotating circle in the middle of the pictures and the name of it.
You still can choose one and play it too,but the previews are gone!!
Anyone who knows, or met the same problem?
We are using the newest PDVD12 on Win7x64. Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pete 12,
I tried to reproduce your issue - but cannot see it here in my environment.

I'm using latest Version/Patch v2625 and it can show the thumbnails without any problem.

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdvd-ultra/patches_en_GB.html

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
jimmyjhd [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2013 12:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Or upgrading to PDVD 13 would certainly work here. using the latest patch, previews don't seem to have any issues.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you,indeed an upgrade to PowerDVD13 works allright om my Win7-desktop. On my wifes laptop we have PowerDVD12 installed and can only upgrade on one machine,so this preview-problem still exists.
We know it should work,and it did ok a few months ago,but do not know how to fix this problem!
Tried almost everything,checkdisk,fresh install etc,etc, no luck till now. Maybe a windows-update,who knows!
Went back to PowerDVD11( on the laptop) and this program shows all the previews ok,only when playing them gives a small view of the youtube-file. Is there anything we can do to make PowerDVD12 working ok on the laptop?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
alexander [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2012 08:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD12 Ultra and PowerDVD13 ULTRA - analog problems/
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Alexander,what do you mean with analog problem? PowerDVD 13 works fine here,only problem is the you-tube preview in PowerDVD 12.
Do you have a working solution for this program?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
alexander [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2012 08:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
"... Analog" - similar problems. In 12 and 13 versions. These constant problems have already started to bother....