Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nice to hear that experience op. Good luck in everything you do.
Hi Dc8flyer. I think there was a fix on this. What build number are you using? I think there's a new build that provided a resolution to this.
There should be an explanation to this. Would be best I think for a staff to answer or confirm this.
I think resetting PowerDVD's region settings would do the trick here but I can't seem to find the option.
Ho Oneweek22 , any luck on this? What version are you currently using if I may ask.
Hi Steven9, any error message that goes along with this? If you can't uninstall it, there may be programs running that's preventing you in doing this.

Once you know which programs they are, you can probably kill the process.
Hi Katinia, is a reinstall an option for you?
Hi. Any workaround on this on top of using another file?
Looks like it. What's the firmware version on your Onkyo if I may ask?
Hi RickLNC55 . It's been a while since this post but got any luck so far?
Interesting workaround. It works but I prefer PowerDVD.
Is 3d in trial version disabled by default?
No ideas on top of my head on this but any luck so far?
Hi ymo1965, were you able to open a support ticket about this? We would like to know on how this was resolved if possible please.
I'm just curious if this happened for a single user only or is anyone else getting this?
Great. Is there a list of shortcut keys on this site?
Hi Peter. I'm looking at Eventghost too. What version are you currently using?
Great link. It should be posted as sticky.
No need to post negative comments. This is working perfectly so I couldn't complain.
Good to hear that. Revo? I haven't heard of them before.
Hi Dapest. These features I think is rarely used by average users. It could be implemented soon though but for now, everything is working as it should be.
Go to: