Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to correct green tint when playing HSBS in PowerDVD.Ultra.10.0.Mark.II.3D.Build?
yodasan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 21, 2009 01:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
While this creates a good 3D effect from (natural color)SBS videos, the merged(3D) picture has a green tint that I can't seem to fix with either my monitor's controls, or my Nvidia controls.
Anyone have any suggestions as how color-correct the finished, merged video to natural color?
The video is played on a 2D 22" LG 1080p monitor, using red/cyan classes. The PowerDVD player is set to 'auto-detect' the video format, and output it to red/cyan. Thanks!
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
No ideas on top of my head on this but any luck so far?
yodasan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 21, 2009 01:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the response. No luck yet. I've also tried using the color controls in the DVD player software. I've spent hours playing with the three color controls(DVD player, monitor, Nvidia), no luck! Next time I'm out, I'm getting some yellow cellophane of various densities-that might help color-correct the green tint.