Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam 3.5 Video Enhancement shut off? help
kadyde [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 29, 2011 04:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how do i make the video enhancement choices go back to normal? i messed with them a little and i cant get it back to the way it was normal lighting. the screen is very dark now. help?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you may check the settings and advances camera settings

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Katinia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2012 04:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I accidently played around with the video enhancement on my you cam and now the screens all dark! How do i get it back to normal? Is there a reset button or something? Please help!
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Katinia, is a reinstall an option for you?
ahmed kahouadji [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2012 10:03 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
hello.
I bought a new notebook pc HP 6102eo.DV6 with youcam cyberlink just a short time stoppet.
message says must upgrade it to 20 dolllars.and now it's really black, i can see people but can't see or hear me. what can I do now ??? nobody can help me 1000 thanks
[Post New]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5aHrhcY7G8

my youcam 3 dance

i want show you all what a super really is youcam
if you like it give me like

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 23. 2012 07:15

Vincent [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 09, 2013 16:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I need help and can't seem to find any. I have a green tint that I can't remove from Youcam 5. Can't find the advanced settings for Youcam 5. Someone please help. Cyberlink doesn't seem to make this easy. I can't believe I'm the only one with this problem!