Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Any technicians? Cyberlink still has not restored my Ultra 12 after turing it into a trial version.
dc8flyer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2011 19:34 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
I have repeatedly sent in attachments showing the error messages and screen shot showing that the installation is not providing a Country or Region in order to allow the software to work.

Cyberlink continues to NOT address these technical issues and insteads send me the same link to download the same software that is not working.

Is there any technicial here that can get these folks to look at the attachments I sent and address those technical issues?

This is going beyond a week and Cyberlink isn't taking this matter seriously.

I've attached two of the errors. The third is a screen shot showing the player region code is not specified and the title region code is not available. The preferences will not allow me to select anything to change to a region.

I cleaned uninstalled everything including the registry and prior settings.
[Thumb - Cyber Error 2.PNG]
 Filename
Cyber Error 2.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
86 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
207 time(s)
dc8flyer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2011 19:34 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
here is the other error.

[Thumb - Cyber Error 1.PNG]
 Filename
Cyber Error 1.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
79 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
194 time(s)
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dc8flyer. I think there was a fix on this. What build number are you using? I think there's a new build that provided a resolution to this.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please let me know your ticket number

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Ben Ryves [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 06, 2009 19:03 Messages: 61 Offline
[Post New]
I recently had a similar issue - in my case, uninstalling a faulty ntk_PowerDVD12 device in Device Manager (make sure to select View->Show Hidden Devices) before reinstalling PowerDVD 12 fixed it for me.