Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdvd remote for Android will not install in my country ???
Quetesh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2012 12:23 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I already opened up a ticked about this and I am more than willing and able to take this further. You will exclude paying customers of powerdvd 12 ultra from advertised features based on their country ? Ridiculous AND lame.
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
There should be an explanation to this. Would be best I think for a staff to answer or confirm this.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I already opened up a ticked about this and I am more than willing and able to take this further. You will exclude paying customers of powerdvd 12 ultra from advertised features based on their country ? Ridiculous AND lame.

Hi,
ýou may post at least the info in which country you live and why you assuem we would block certai countries?

Please check the official Play Store

br
Michael
Quetesh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2012 12:23 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: I already opened up a ticked about this and I am more than willing and able to take this further. You will exclude paying customers of powerdvd 12 ultra from advertised features based on their country ? Ridiculous AND lame.

Hi,
ýou may post at least the info in which country you live and why you assuem we would block certai countries?

Please check the official Play Store

br
Michael

Country is Romania and I am sorry but I assumed admins would have access to that information and I ONLY ever check Play Store.

It doesn't even show up on regular searches from the phone and when you search for it on the internet play store you do find it but when you try to install it gives the error "This item cannot be installed in your device's country" as by attachment, hence my "assumption".

http://postimage.org/image/tt1g4vetd/
[Thumb - pdvd.jpg]
 Filename
pdvd.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
149 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
147 time(s)