Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDVD 11 Ultra not showing updates and wont install latest 2608 anyway
ymo1965
Newbie Location: Peterborough, UK Joined: May 13, 2012 03:24 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
I have an issue with updates. I have Powerdvd 11.0.2408.53 (ultra) and have not seen any up dates for months.
PDVD is enabled to check for updates via the internet (and odd function considering most people are on the internet anyway)

I have just checked your updates page online and noticed there is an update available for PDVD 11 Ultra which takes
the version to 2608. This update apparently was released on 2012-03-07 yet it does not display on powerdvd's updates notifier.

Whats even stranger is i downloaded this update, making sure it was the right version and the update gives the message that i am trying to apply it for the different version.

Can you please advise??

Couple of other issues if you dont mind...

When is the 'remote app' server issue being addressed?. I am experiencing this issue also, and despite trying your older suggested fix in the forum, nothing works.

When is blu-ray stutter going to be fixed?. I scoured the forums for this issue and it appears to be present since PDVD was in 'single digit' versions. I purchased version 11 last christmas (2011), two months before you released version 12 and until these issues are ironed out, i think it extortionate that i should upgrade again after only a few months when many of these issues are still problems for people.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 13. 2012 03:59

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
suggest to get in contact with our technical support and/or check your "must have read" thread:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16915.page

For the Jitter issue you encounter on your specific platform - we are not able to reproduce a general jitter issue for BD playback. You may provide more information about your platform and cabeling situation as described in the must have read thread.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi ymo1965, were you able to open a support ticket about this? We would like to know on how this was resolved if possible please.