Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was looking for one of the updates. Thank you for sharing it.
PIX reply is very effective for every time. Thank for giving positive reply.
I think Trekz is right, thank you for your opinion.
Very good stuff and opinion posted by every one member.
To edit a single stero channel:

1. Split a stereo track into separate tracks for left and right channels.

2. Split a stereo track into two separate mono tracks.

3. Join two mono, left or right tracks into one stereo track.
Thank you, PowerDirector Moderator for providing support link to this problem.
Amazing themes are given above link. Thanks to Thank MikeJoow for providing this link.
If your disc is rewritable then you can format the entire disc and use it very well.
Hope your file is not selected for scan, so kindly select the setting option to scan dvd files.
Good say QC2.0 "nothing is truly/purely free". To play HDR I think you need to update your PDVD17.
Great thanks to you for telling that new version for PDR16 V2717 beta patch is available.
Really a good stuff and software. Thank you for sharing it.
I agree with Diji put out all the things and re-install it again.
Yes you can export ppt video file without breaking or composite its size. You can use google drive to share the file, upload the required file on the drive and allow permission to another person.
Very useful links are pointed over there. Thank you for giving valuable information.
I am also facing such problem, I just want to know that it is a hardware problem or software problem.
Thank you triffid for the detail information about Blu-ray compatible.
Power2Go supports MP3, WAV and other common formats.
According to me, I think It is very difficult to import 30 gb file. You need to find out some other way.
I fully agree with Bryanz786. Thanks for participating and giving this information.
Background removal tools:

1. Befunky

2. Picmonkey

3. Photoeditor
Go to: