CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
UHD Blu-ray discs are incompatible with existing Blu-ray players, might be this is the reason.
You can re-download your file and extract it again. Or might be some supporting file are uninstalled from your pc.
As per my experience, this forum is nice. Here I got lots of solution related to music and about editing.
Very effective tutorial to adjust color in the right way. Thank you PIX for sharing this with us.
PIX solution is always effective, I personally use lots of tricks.
It is up to your habit whether you like to burn with power2go or PowerDirector 7. I always prefer to work with PowerDirector.
First go through with the system basic detail required by PhotoDirector, if your system is up to date as per PhotoDirector then you can take support from PhotoDirector. Or you can use manual instruction to install PhotoDirector.
You can use system control panel to uninstall it the icon will automatically remove. Or simply you can use delete option to hide icon.
I was looking for one of the updates. Thank you for sharing it.
PIX reply is very effective for every time. Thank for giving positive reply.
I think Trekz is right, thank you for your opinion.
Very good stuff and opinion posted by every one member.
To edit a single stero channel:

1. Split a stereo track into separate tracks for left and right channels.

2. Split a stereo track into two separate mono tracks.

3. Join two mono, left or right tracks into one stereo track.
You can use Cyberlink PowerDirector to solve your problem. It is a great tool to edit a dvd.
Thank you, PowerDirector Moderator for providing support link to this problem.
Amazing themes are given above link. Thanks to Thank MikeJoow for providing this link.
If your disc is rewritable then you can format the entire disc and use it very well.
Hope your file is not selected for scan, so kindly select the setting option to scan dvd files.
Good say QC2.0 "nothing is truly/purely free". To play HDR I think you need to update your PDVD17.
Great thanks to you for telling that new version for PDR16 V2717 beta patch is available.
Just use help or support option to find the right way for you. You can send a support mail to the authorized person to get proper solution.
Go to: