Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 17 Windows 10 Action Center Message
Tanquen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 13:13 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

Just wondering why the PowerDVD 17 install folder is the only one on my PC that has been added to the do not scan list?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Oct 19. 2017 13:24

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId=291205]

Just wondering why the PowerDVD 17 install folder is the only one on my PC that has been added to the do not scan list?[/quotePostId]

Please explain; the question you asked is too broad. Is it a problem for you? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Tanquen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 13:13 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId=291210][quotePostId=291205]

Just wondering why the PowerDVD 17 install folder is the only one on my PC that has been added to the do not scan list?[/quotePostId]

Please explain; the question you asked is too broad. Is it a problem for you?[/quotePostId]

It looks like PowerDVD blocked it’s self from being scanned by the Windows 10 built-in virus scanning software. Not liking that and wondering why?

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Not the program; just the install folder.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 19. 2017 15:50

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Hope your file is not selected for scan, so kindly select the setting option to scan dvd files.