Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 15 Content Pack Contents (Essential and Premium I & II)
Tim22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2017 11:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I recently purchased PowerDirector 15, and included with the download were a number of extras including "Content Pack Essential," "Content Pack Premium I" and "Content Pack Premium II". I cannot find any documentation about what the content packs include or what features they add. I'd love to see a list of content that will be installed.

Thank you.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
If you are concerned about disk space then you don’t need to install them for PD15 to work. You can always find most of them in the DirectorZone as you need them.
Maybe someone here has the time and is willing to compile a list of what is in them. Have never seen one.
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you are concerned about disk space then you don’t need to install them for PD15 to work. You can always find most of them in the DirectorZone as you need them.
Maybe someone here has the time and is willing to compile a list of what is in them. Have never seen one.

When I moved computers, Cyberlink included the essential and premium packs. They've added a few gb of space, but I still have no idea what they are used for.
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
I think Trekz is right, thank you for your opinion.
browniee112 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 28, 2017 03:57 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you are concerned about disk space then you don’t need to install them for PD15 to work. You can always find most of them in the DirectorZone as you need them.

I need to find Travel Pack 5, but cannot find it on Directorzone.

Where can I fiind them?