Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clean the reg + files probably. Generally clean enough to allow an install. Instead of saying program exists (when it has been removed)
Powerdvd has minimal updates for every major version check back in a couple of years. Powerdvd has just started audio video synchronisation. Probably break it again in v15
What's reclock?
You should post your suggestions to tech support
3d button is universal. For 3d. Also for 2d to 3d
You mean we have remove reg keys manually again? I never saw the issue occur when I tested it
It will say 16 bit if it is downsampled. You'll see this if you choose stereo and Dolby virtual speaker mode

Youre running lossless
finally, a frozen response! i gave up on tech support. just to clarify, these work as patches & full/fresh installers. is this correct?

edit - yup, 2-in-1. seems to be an improvement in the installer/uninstaller. haven't tested frozen.

i must say i'm pleased with this beta release, i hope you throw out more beta releases and regularly. let the users be the testers [optionally of course] and thus tested on a range of hardwares :

Edit 2 - tested frozen 2d where 1st stutter occurs only. Played fine. Although the general playback seemed a little jerky.

Powerdvd task managers services are slow to close after closing bd playback. Sometimes as long as 10 secs
CS001358175

please note
TheHobbit89 - v10
Phil UK 87 - v13
me - various version
Knowltey - v13

this thread http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38099.page

Barujin - v11 - slightly different

it's not just me
see this thread

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38013.page

basically various users with various versions of powerdvd getting skipping. contacted support a week ago no response. no interest in sorting mine & other problems anyone have a solution?
i don't understand. you have "soft sound"? is this the issue? Could you please explain what you mean by "soft" sound.
well i for one have had this issue for years now with only powerdvd. even windvd works fine
probably a bug in general. have you tried such actions with other file types? you should probably report this to tech support to get this fixed.
what did you record it with? windows media center? i record with powercinema and play files through vlc. powerdvd in the early days, when you had to install packs seperately used to handle files better than nowadays
cool.
that's a first. an installer that doesn't recognise proper free space. hmmm
No idea. Try updating splashtop? Contact tech support too. Don't hold your breath though
You're going to have to contact tech support. I'm waiting frozen bluray to be fixed. Join the party
sorted?
doesn't splashtop work by recording the screen? blu-ray doesn't let you do that such as "print screen" i believe it is part of the drm
pdvd 14 too
Go to: