Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I took a bunch of photo, but some turned out to be small videos (Live Images), I did not turn that off....

I was hoping the PreCut could for a cut per frame...but I don't see how to do that.

Is there a way to auto break up a short video by fram or group of frams?

Thanks,

Veep0

If I understand correctly, on the PD home screen, resting the mouse on the project icon, it shows the path to where you saved it.

If you want to access the “autosave” projects.
Edit menu, Preferences, Project, Browse, shows the default folder or another.

When I open PD the new screen lists my projects, when I click on a project that has assets that were deleted it hangs. I thought it might say 'missing assets' and would open with what is left, but loading bar just hangs there. There is not exit option and it doesn't time out. So I have to quit PD with task manager.

Does that help?

Thanks for taking the time!
Hello,

Before the update, I thought I could move to the beginning or end my timeline by clicking PgUp or PgDn.
Home/End would move me to beginning or end of the clip I was on.

Now PgUp/PgDn seems to toggle my clip options.

And how do I use the keyboard to skip to the next clip or back on the time line. When I have a lot clip, trying to mouse back n forth drives me nuts.

Did this change? Or am I not with it?

Thanks,

Veep0
Hello,

I clicked on My Projects to look at some past projects.

For some projects, some of the assets were deleted.

PD now hangs on this screen (see image)

There is not way to exit. So I have to kill the task and relaunch.

But how do I see the rest of the projects that have assets?

Thanks,

Veep0
Hello,

I used to use Newblue FX plugins to add to my effecits in my vids, but they are legacy and not longer supported.

The effects for video were:

activecamera
earthquake
motionblur
ripple
shearenergy
spinblur
warp
wave
wiggle
zoomblur

Is anyone of other 3rd party plugin makers for PD365?
Share your experiences!

Thanks,

Veep0
Quote The truth is that CL deactivated all of the new NewBlue FX in PD20 and there's no way to access them unless you have an older PD version. I still use PD17, and if you were to install an older PD version you should see all the NBFX content like I do.

Oh No!

I loved these plugins! And Paid for them! they worked on my last W10 computer until May of 2023!

Will check with their tech support!

Thanks for letting me know!
Hello,

I got a new computer, using Windows 11.

My old computer gave in.

I reinstalled PD and NewBlueFX - but they always showed the trial version.

The vendor worked with me and sent me a new license.

But when I went to PD and opened the FX, I don't see the NewBlue section but other vendors FXs: (see attachment)

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks,

Veep0
Hello,

I did the most recent update...

Clicked Stock Content and can no longer separate each provider:

What is going on?

Thanks,
Hello,

I have a bunch of small clip loaded into my media browser.

Is there any way to batch run the scene detection tool on them all, or do I have to do it one by one?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Veep0

Search for ai style in the help system will give you the info.

Jeff

Thank you!

I was looking in the Help section!

There it is!!!!!
Hello!

I had to reinstall PD 365 on a new computer. I did. Logged in an everything!
It is looking good.

TheAI style plugins were also installed. But I don't see them!
Is there a built in Color Picker....yet?

Thanks,

V
Hello,

Not sure if I hit a toggle or something but everytime I try to view a clip on my time line I get a 'rendering preview' bar and my systems hangs for a while till it gets to 100%

I am not doing a final render. Just viewing on the timeline.

This started happening about a month or two ago.

Help?

Thanks,

VeeP0
Hello,

I switched on my Bluetooth headset and AD asked to change my hardware settings.

I go to the menu and manually switch them the BT over the system settings, but am greeted by the attached message.

But then it works...

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeeP0
Hello,

I am trying to a Replay and Reverse on a clip WITH a Speed increase.

I tried on First & Last Play, but it Speed increases only on the first or last play.

I wan the the whole clip to be faster.

Do I have to do it with just the Replay Reverse-->Render it
then
do the speed increase?

Thanks,

Veep0
Quote uninstall.

Thank you....

I uinistalled it.

Opened PD365, when to FX. Saw Boris - clicked on it - then it prompted me to install.
This did not happen after the update!

All good in da hood!

Boris effects have to be reinstalled after updating to the PD21 version. I got prompts to do so on both of my systems, but neither one opened up with a project with active Boris FX on the timeline.

It sounds like having Boris FX on the timeline interfered with the "need to reinstall" message, but i imagine everything will work fine now that the effects have been reinstalled.

Hello,

I never got any prompts!

How do I reinstall it..

Using W10 - in apps and features I found it. I only have the option to Uninstall, not Modify

Any1 else?

Thanks,

Veep0
fyi i just updated to PD21/365 (I have a sub)
Sorry this is a duplicated post
Hello,

After this update when I try to use certain vide FX I see the message

"The Boris FX is in Trial Mode. To purchase a license for this software please call Boris FX sales....."

is PD21 no longer including these FXs? Or is something amiss?

Thanks,

Veep0
Quote Hello Veepo & QC2.0,

I have to admit to being (previously) blissfully unaware of Stable Diffusion. From what I've read and watched, it's unlikely to ever be incorporated into PhD.

Stable Diffusion has very little to do with photography. It's a process that involves generating images based on text prompts (e.g. "a painting of a whale & a goldfish in a beachside cafe") where the user can set parameters to modify how the image is generated.

QC2.0 is right to point out the AI Style tools. They have some similarity with parts of the tools (PC or online). i.e. you can set the style of painting in the example above e.g. "a painting of a whale & a goldfish in a beachside cafe" & set the style to "Van Gogh"

It looks like fun to play with, but I can't see it ever being part of a photo management package.

PIX

Hi @PIX!

I see your point. Not so much photography, but images in general. So correct, perhaps PhD is not the right tool.
There might text prompts in the future to say things like 'remove the car in the background'
Or generation of a realistic photo - then modify from there.

A video editing program called Runway is going this way as well.

What I am hoping is Cyberlink is looking into these options (AI tools like Stable Diffusion) for their suite of products.
They have already with the AI plugins. It is a start.

Thanks,

VeePo
Go to: