Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello Veepo & QC2.0,

I have to admit to being (previously) blissfully unaware of Stable Diffusion. From what I've read and watched, it's unlikely to ever be incorporated into PhD.

Stable Diffusion has very little to do with photography. It's a process that involves generating images based on text prompts (e.g. "a painting of a whale & a goldfish in a beachside cafe") where the user can set parameters to modify how the image is generated.

QC2.0 is right to point out the AI Style tools. They have some similarity with parts of the tools (PC or online). i.e. you can set the style of painting in the example above e.g. "a painting of a whale & a goldfish in a beachside cafe" & set the style to "Van Gogh"

It looks like fun to play with, but I can't see it ever being part of a photo management package.

PIX

Hi @PIX!

I see your point. Not so much photography, but images in general. So correct, perhaps PhD is not the right tool.
There might text prompts in the future to say things like 'remove the car in the background'
Or generation of a realistic photo - then modify from there.

A video editing program called Runway is going this way as well.

What I am hoping is Cyberlink is looking into these options (AI tools like Stable Diffusion) for their suite of products.
They have already with the AI plugins. It is a start.

Thanks,

VeePo
Is there any talk to Photodirector and adding Stable Diffusion to the mix?

I am seeing more and more AI image generating tools helping app like this.

I have seen a few for Blender and PhotoShop.

Or is this not the right tool for this kind of work?

Is there something in the Cyberlink Suite for this? I kinda love this company!

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

V
Quote I have replayed the steps as you describe. I am able to close the window.
Just to play it save: upon opening the Download Media screen, Maximize it. During and after download there will messages that you might have to respond to. When not full size window it may be that you dont see that a message is waiting for respons, during which..... the Download Media screen cannot be closed...
If have tested this with a smaller screen, the screen has downsizing limits, and all messages are displayed fine here...
The last resort is to uninstall and reinstall PD
Hope this helps. If not please let use know whether you work with the latest versions, and maybe show a short screen-recording?
Warry

Thanks for reaching out Warry.

Yes I did minimize the media screen after it was maximized, but no luck.

I do believe I am running the latest versions.

So Bizarre!
Hello,

When I open up the Shutterstock/Getty Images windows to browse for content, select and download it, it won't allow me to close th e window.

I I browse and do not download it works.

I tried navigating around...but no luck

I have to shut down PD365. I can't save. I can't even quit proplerly. No other windows work with this one open.

I have to kill the task!

Anyone else?

How do I get around this?

Help?

Thanks!

VeePo
Quote Hello Veepo,

I think I partially understand what you might be trying to do, but need some clarification.

Firstly, what is it you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to combine photos & images to make a new image. e.g. overlaying one image on a photo. Is that right, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Secondly, in what module in PhD are you working? e.g. in the Edit module (Layers), you can add an image by importing from your hard drive or selecting from your existing library.

Once we define the problem, we can get cracking on solving it. laughing

PIX

Hi @PIX

Right - clarification. And that is why I am here - can't even get the question right.

You ARE barking up the correc tree!
sounds like you're trying to combine photos & images to make a new image.
nailed it. Exactly what I am going to do

Module - Guided. And by simply reading your questions - I clicked on Edit - their they are.

(The tutorials were not obvious enough for me, yes that is me a problem)

However, if you have more advice, I am all ears!

Thanks so much!

VeePo
Hello,

I have imported a folder into the Library. The folders are on my hd

But there are are photos I want to have in the library to use

Geyers and People are the Libraries.

If want to use images from both Libraries - how do I do that ?

Do I have to move the images from folders on my hd together, then import them?

I checked the tutorial - and it shows how to import folders, but not go between them.

Hope this made sense. Better get the basics right before diving into this.

Thank you!

VeePo

Hi,

Are you looking for design ideas or a "how to guide" (so to speak)??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

'How to' would be great!

Thanks!
Hello,

I want to create a resuable watermark.

It will rotate and have an opacity that doesn't interfere with the viewing, but will be obvious enough that if copied, it remains.

I want to do this an many videos I create, but no all.

Suggestions on what others have done?

Thanks,

VeeP0
Hello,

Is there a way to filter out all the stock photo images that are PAID in Cyberlink 365 Suite?

I don't want them to show up in my results.

Thanks,

VeeP0
Hello,

I have PhD 365 latest update and have an image with two people. I want to swap them.

So...am I doing this right?

I was hoping the two faces would be swapped? Am I understanding this correctly

I tried Face Swap. Looks like you need at least two images to make this work - correct?
So I added a copy of the image to the selection and clicked Merge

The image has two very clear faces in it.

After it finished, it gave me an Warning
"...cannot perform the face swap because it could not detect any faces...."

Any idea what is going on?

I tried another photo with two faces and the orginal image.
When I clicked merge, it took me to the 2nd photo, framed the faces....which allowed me to save the face....and I think use it in other photos. But not actually swap the faces in the photos.

Once I choose the faces...then what?

Thoughts?

V

Hi,
By way of workaround, File>Import>Download Media from Shutterstock ........... gets you to the same place as the big red icon.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Had to use this again today. I have no issues with it - saves me space.
Just wondering why the inconsistency.
Quote I apologize for missing the mark so badly on my response and video. If I try to use SmartFit in the Mix room with your WAV clip I also see the issue.

I used ADR to convert the clip to all available formats and these are my findings:

Encoding SmartFit result
WAV Hangs @ 99%
WMA Hangs @ 99%
FLAC Hangs @ 99%
MP3 Finishes
M4A Cannot be remixed
APE Cannot be remixed

I've attached the MP3 version which should work on your system. I think you should contact tech support so they can look into the issue with your original clip. Make sure you include a link to this discussion so they can see what's happened and can down;oad the same clip.

NP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!

I was just wondering if it was my system OR a bug.

Clarified!

Appreciate the assistance!

Thanks,

VeePO
Quote Hello again Veepo & optodata (with whom I've been simultaneously posting),

You're right Veepo. optodata's screen capture shows adjusting duration in the Edit module, which is Adjust Duration (Change Speed) rather than Adjust Duration (Smart Fit). Smart Fit is only found in the Mix module.

With your 80s Extro clip I can replicate your issue in both ADR 365 & ADR 12, (screen shot attached) yet cannot reproduce the issue with other short clips I've tested.

I can't help thinking it may be something to do with the way the clip has been previously edited. Unfortunately, even though I recognise that riff I can't think of the name of the track. If I could I'd attempt to re-edit to isolate that outro riff. Can you help me out? My memory is failing me embarassed

PIX

oh my memory if failing me as the clip was sent to me to try to mix..

Bette Davis Eyes!!!! Kim Carnes!!!!!
Quote No issues on my end with the clip you shared. Maybe try setting the duration to 00:58:132 which is what AD delivers on my system after processing for 2 seconds.

Hello,

Sorry, maybe I am not understanding.
You are in the EDIT section and changed the duration to 58.132

I am in the MIX section using the Smart FIt.

However, I did do the change of duration to 58.132 - no issues

Did that make things more clear or am I still being confusing?

Thanks!
Quote Hello Veepo,

I haven't been able to replicate your issue here, after testing about a dozen audio clips. Aside from ADR alerting me that it cannot process a clip (too short), all duration adjustments have completed successfully.

The issue may be related to (a) the particular clip you're using or (b) something about your setup.

Could you please attach an audio clip here (i.e. one that is triggering the issue on your system) so we can try to narrow the cause of the problem.

Please find attached one example I tested. Not that the results were very interesting, but ADR adjusted the duration to 30:00:000, 1:00:000, 1:30:000, 2:00:000 without any issues. Perhaps you could test it in your ADR.

PIX

Hey @PIX!

I tried your clip - NO ISSUES
I tried another of mine - No ISSUES
Tried the same orginal clip - ISSUES
Tried it 30s - ISSUES

So I agree it is the clip

It play fine in edit.
When I bring it into Mix - it play once.
When I extend it, it hangs. So I choose Cancel.
But I can no longer preview it or play it as it extends it, but does not return it to it's original length.

Thanks for helping out!

VeeP0
Hello,

I took a clip of music, and changed the duration to 60 seconds.
On the Mix Screen, it extends it.

When I hit 'apply' to the adjusted audio, it processes up to 99% then hangs. I have shut down and restarted AD365 and my computer. I tried removing and readding the clip.

When I check task manager - I see cpu is at 20%, gpu is at 0% but power usage says Very High.

The clip is self is 11s. it plays.
When I set it to 59 or 60s...it hangs at 99%. It has been over 4 hours.

Thoughts or Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePo
Hello,

I would love a filter for this!

What are the ahances?

Thanks,

V
Hello,

I have some clips in my media room. And When I click them an play them - they have sound.

When I place them on a track and play them - no sound.
The track is NOT muted. The volume is up (cranked up the volume level)
If I choose to 'Edit theAudio' in AudioDirector - the sound is fine

The project was saved, so I closed it, and reopened it. Now it works - nothing changes.
This has been happenign on other projects

Suggestions as to what is going on?

Thanks,

V
Quote What is your monitor resolution?

Hi StevenG!

1920x1080

I have been running this resolution for as long as I have had the monitor.

These notifications only started recently.

Thanks!
Hello,

Recently this pop keeps coming up (see attached)

If I choose yes, PD stays open, if I say no, it closes.

But not sure why this keeps popping up!

Seems to happen once or twice a session..

Thoughts?
Hello,

My computer is aging and new computer prices are thru the roof! So I might be using this 'beast' for the next little while.

Right now

CPU: i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 635 2GB

16GB RAM
2TB HDD

It dated. But will all AI features work for me? Or be ignored.
Looking at the 2021 Dec updates.

Thoughts?

Thank,

Veepo
Go to: