Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CyberLink and NewBlueFx Essentials 3
[Post New]
Hello,

I got a new computer, using Windows 11.

My old computer gave in.

I reinstalled PD and NewBlueFX - but they always showed the trial version.

The vendor worked with me and sent me a new license.

But when I went to PD and opened the FX, I don't see the NewBlue section but other vendors FXs: (see attachment)

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks,

Veep0
[Thumb - NewBlueFXnotshowing.png]
 Filename
NewBlueFXnotshowing.png
[Disk]
 Description
No NBfx but others how
 Filesize
26 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The truth is that CL deactivated all of the new NewBlue FX in PD20 and there's no way to access them unless you have an older PD version. I still use PD17, and if you were to install an older PD version you should see all the NBFX content like I do.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 05. 2023 16:33

[Post New]
Quote The truth is that CL deactivated all of the new NewBlue FX in PD20 and there's no way to access them unless you have an older PD version. I still use PD17, and if you were to install an older PD version you should see all the NBFX content like I do.

Oh No!

I loved these plugins! And Paid for them! they worked on my last W10 computer until May of 2023!

Will check with their tech support!

Thanks for letting me know!