Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
moving back n forth between clipz in the timeline?
[Post New]
Hello,

Before the update, I thought I could move to the beginning or end my timeline by clicking PgUp or PgDn.
Home/End would move me to beginning or end of the clip I was on.

Now PgUp/PgDn seems to toggle my clip options.

And how do I use the keyboard to skip to the next clip or back on the time line. When I have a lot clip, trying to mouse back n forth drives me nuts.

Did this change? Or am I not with it?

Thanks,

Veep0
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Nothing has changed. PgUp/PgDn always switch between clip/movie mode while Home/End goes to the beginning/end of the clip (in Clip mode) or the entire timeline (in Movie mode).

To skip to the next clip using the keyboard, you have to be in Clip mode and then hold down the Control key while using the left/right arrow keys. If you're in Movie mode, nothing happens with that key combo.

Here's the relevant hotkey section from PD17 and from PD2024. They're identical as far as I can tell, with the exception of romoving all the F-key shortcuts for the various rooms in the latest version