Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Boris FX is in Trial Mode....
[Post New]
Hello,

After this update when I try to use certain vide FX I see the message

"The Boris FX is in Trial Mode. To purchase a license for this software please call Boris FX sales....."

is PD21 no longer including these FXs? Or is something amiss?

Thanks,

Veep0

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 30. 2022 12:50

[Post New]
fyi i just updated to PD21/365 (I have a sub)
Sorry this is a duplicated post

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 30. 2022 12:53

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Simply reinstall the Boris FX like in this post: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97672.page#392702 .
Eduard67 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 06, 2023 16:57 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem with my powerdirector. I've used it and every effect worked perfectly for years. Worked on powerdirector 18, 20 an dthe 365 and then after a certain update on my powerdirector 365 the bcc and newblue effects became unusable.

The BCC effects tells me, "The Boris FX product is in Trial Mode..." while the newblue effects have an 'X' crossing through the entire screen when the effect is in use (and in preview).

I'm using Powerdirector 365 version 21.1.2401.0

I don't know how to reinstall any effects and if that's the solution I would need a step by step instructions on how to make this program working.