Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No, Barry, Titler Pro 4 is not usable as a plugin for PD.
I use it in the standalone mode, importing the export in PD.
Hi, I have Titler Pro 4. I encountered this problem a few months ago. Newblue support sent me that:
Edward (NewBlueFX)
Feb 15, 05:02
Jean-Paul, please try opening the Application Manager, log out, and then log back in.
NewBlueFX
I applied that, and there were no more waterrmarks....
Hi Stevek, many thanks for your test....

I think you have to click on "Start in read mode" to open Vitascene and choose which effect or transition you prefer....

When you have applied the default effect or transition, have you saved your test project? It happens sometimes PD15 crashes when the project is saved after I have applied a Vitascene effect or transition, the shadow files option checked or not.....

To activate the shadow files options, you have to check the correct option in Preferences/General. See picture (sorry, in french...).
As an attachement you will find a short video clip (23 seconds).
Hi Stevek, many thanks for your feedback.

I tried several tests. And I have found what happens. I work with 4K video clips, and I have checked the shadow files generation. With this option checked, vitascene crashes PD15.
BUT, if I uncheck this option, I can apply the vitascene effect without crash, and I can work with Vitascene. But again, after having applied the vitascene effect, I I check again the shadow file option, I have again too a crash with PD15.
There is an incompatibility between Vitascene and the shadow files option.
So, it's unpossible for me to use vitascene, because I need the shadow files....
Hi,

I wish to use Prodad Vitascene, and, as an effect or as a transition, it crashes PD15 when applied on a video clip (effect), or between two video clips (transition).

Has anybody used Vitascene?

Many thanks.
I have received that from CL support. Wait and see.....

"Dear Jean-Paul,

We are able to reproduce the issue in our lab and the engineer is assigned to check the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards

Your CyberLink Support Team"
Thank you, Jeff, it's a good way to use before the issue is corrected...
Hi, tomasc, many thanks for your suggestions. But:

Suggestion # 1: First of all, of course, the picture on track 1 is not invisible. Pictures on tracks 1 and 2 will appear side-by-side (see joined picture).

Suggestion # 2: "Undo" effectively can be used. But only if I use it just after inserting the transitions. If a lot of work has be done after inserting them, it's not acceptable.

Suggestion # 3: These pictures side-by-side must have the same duration.

So, I will use your preferred sugestion, and will report the problem to Cyberlink.
Hi,

I have a problem when deleting two transitions on two tracks, when I am in superposed mode.

I have 2 pictures on track 1, and two pictures on track 2. I apply a transition between these pictures on tracks 1 and 2. (see picture 1).

But after playing, I choose to delte these transitions. After deleting the one on track 1, no problem (see picture 2).

I then delete the transition on track 2. And here is the problem: after deleting this transition, there is a gap between pictures 1 and 2 on the two tracks (see picture 3), and all pictures and clips on the right are moved on the right too.

There is no problem if I use the crossed mode.

I think that's an issue. Has anybody the solution?
The Downloader link is not working, but with the Direct Download Link, it's working, now....
Hi, Dafydd,

When I clic on the download link, "The page cannot be found".......
I can replicate this issue with my GTX960, driver 355.98, and Open CL checked.
On 1 PC, under W 8.1, an other, under W 7, I upgraded to W 10.

On the third PC (under W 8.1), upgrading didn't worK So, I made, too, a clean install of W 10, after what, I spent a lot of time to reinstall all my softwares on this pc.

And now, on all three PC's, NO pb with playing BR.
Hummmm....

On my 3 PC's, under Windows 10, with PDVD15 béta patch 1916, I can play commercial BR, as well as self-made BR (With PowerDirector 13).
Otava,

There is NO shadow files generation for HEVC clips. You can wait during months, it will never be finished.

I know, it's too bad....
Today, I have upgraded to Windows 10.

All my CL softwares run well, including PD13 and ColorDirector 3.
Today, CL gives us a Compatibility advisor software to verify Windows 10 compatibility.

I run it, and it says I have to update PD13 to the last free update. My PD13 is at the last level, patch 2907.1.

Same thing with ColorDirector 3. Here, I have too the last patch level (3507).

So, what is wrong with this W10 compatibilty Advisor software?
Hi, xadam38x,

I think your HEVC produced video is good.

Windows media Player reads only sound for HEVC vidéos.

But you can read them with VLC, Média Player Classic or Cyberlink PowerDVD 14/15.
Hi, moisesmcardona,

My Cam is a Sony AX100. My videos are 4K/ XAVC, but 60 mb/s. And I have no issue with preview when the clip is on the timeline.

I downloaded your C0041 clip and tested it. It's a 4K/XAVC, 100 Mb/s.

I put it on the timeline, and the preview is fine. But i's a very short clip, and I don't know if that's significant.

My card: Nvidia GTX 960.
Hi, Cazz.... See my picture.....

Under H.264 / AVC you have the choice between M2TS, MP4 and MKV.

You have the same choice under H.265/AVC
Go to: