Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
We are in Europe,with Win7 Ult.Sp1,x64, these youtubes are getting better all the time, still dont know where this 3313-version comes from!
Did anyone noticed, its suddenly possible to play the Vevo-youtubes again?
Every youtube ( vevo or not vevo !) plays on my PDVD13 ( build 3105-Ultra), another fact; if you click on search( one or two times )and you hit "enter" you will see PDVD13 loading all the youtubes, just like before !! Just great!! Try it yourself ! We are very pleased again with PDVD13 . Someone noticed there is a 3313.58-version of PDVD13 on the internet ??
Can not find it on the CyberLink-site yet!
Ok, seems logical, and what and when ( ??) is the CyberLink-team fixing this problem ?
This problem still exists for a long time now,nothing happens so far??!

Maybe CyberLink-Michael can help ?
Well it seems not be related to the country, you American, me in Europe,so the problem is caused by YouTube ( or Vevo ??).
A few months ago PDVD13 played all these movies, incl. all the previeuws, and it played them well after the update too, untill a few weeks ago,no more Vevo-movies and only a few YouTubes !

Still no luck so far, is there anybody in the CyberLink-team paying some attention to this frustrating and dissapointing problem??!
Sorry Bro, we are in Europe with IE 10,in Win7,on PDVD 13 1305. No VEVO-You-Tubes here at all !! Does not crash either and the previews are shown,but PDVD 13 still does not play these You-Tubes ( are these "VEVOs" You-Tube-movies ,I wonder )

Another thing that I need to mention is; a few weeks ago PDVD 13 showed the previews of much more You-Tubes then it does now!
These days about 24 movies, it used to be about 50 movies!!

So what is going wrong with You-Tube ( or PDVD 13?? ) ?
OK,Stevek, so what can we do to make these files playing in our PDVD 13??
Why cant PDVD 13 play these files, its YouTube ( or its Vevo ???),anyway PDVD 13 shows these Vevo-files in the YouTube-previeuws.
Maybe you know more then I do,but one thing is for sure;it simply has to play these files !!
PDVD13 1305 plays all the YouTubes,EXEPT these Vevo-vids, on my machine ( Dutch).
This for a long time now,surprised they play on your machine now,whats wrong with these Vevo-(YouTube?)vids ??
Hi Alexander,what do you mean with analog problem? PowerDVD 13 works fine here,only problem is the you-tube preview in PowerDVD 12.
Do you have a working solution for this program??
Thank you,indeed an upgrade to PowerDVD13 works allright om my Win7-desktop. On my wifes laptop we have PowerDVD12 installed and can only upgrade on one machine,so this preview-problem still exists.
We know it should work,and it did ok a few months ago,but do not know how to fix this problem!
Tried almost everything,checkdisk,fresh install etc,etc, no luck till now. Maybe a windows-update,who knows!
Went back to PowerDVD11( on the laptop) and this program shows all the previews ok,only when playing them gives a small view of the youtube-file. Is there anything we can do to make PowerDVD12 working ok on the laptop??
After watching all these troubles in the PowerDVD 13-Forums,we are really very curious when there finally will be a new patch or update for our PowerDVD 13 ,for this program never had a new patch,as far as we can remember!
Would be great if some of all these problems could be solved with a brand new patch!!
Since a few days we suddenly lost our youtube-preview in PowerDVD12!
Only greyed out pictures with a rotating circle in the middle of the pictures and the name of it.
You still can choose one and play it too,but the previews are gone!!
Anyone who knows, or met the same problem?
We are using the newest PDVD12 on Win7x64.
Yes,agree! This skin is not the most beatyfull,and really could be better!
Think it has to do with the touchscreen in Win8,the big play-button in the centre. In the past there was an option to choose a different skin,in some earlier versions of PowerDVD. Hope it comes back with a next patch!!
Well,you can, for sure, reinstall a few times,with your bought key,but still dont know how many times you can do this,without losing your key!!
Asked support about this question,they say; you can always download the program and get your ( the same you bought) key,from the site.
Well,did download it a few times,installed etc,still no activation! Activation came back after two weeks,and asking for support again.

So the question" HOW MANY TIMES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO REINSTALL THE PROGRAM " still remains!!
Only thing you can do is; dont reinstall if not necessary and save the set-up and your act.key!
OK,finally after a few days got my activation back again ( key-reset??).
I would say;do not give up,support will help you,need some patience!

Still dont know how many times you are allowed to reinstall,without losing activation!!
Very strange,no activation after a few reinstallings possible,bought CD-key and on your own machine,frustrating and wrong, because its your own bought (expensive!!) software!

Still no answer from support about this question.
Hi,Michael
Many thanks for your great help! Finally got my activation back again, so we decided to upgrade to the newest PDVD13!
Uninstalled PDVD12 completely and the upgrade went smooth,without any problems.

Still want to know how many times you are allowed to reinstall on your own machine,want to avoid this frustrating activation-problems for next time!
Asked support about this question,still no answer,maybe you can tell us some more?

Hope to hear soon!
After a few days finally got my activation back!! Took some time,but everything OK now!
I would say;dont give up,support helps you,but you need some patience and cooperation!

Still dont know how many times you are allowed to reinstall the program,without losing activation!!
Still waiting for support about this question,maybe can avoid this annoying activation-problem for next time,but it keeps strange if you can not activate your own bought software anymore, because you had to reinstall a few times,on your own machine!!
Good luck,you will succeed like I did!
Hi,well you are not the only one with this activation-problem!
We have the same problem,bought on CD,with key,from the CyberLink-site,and now we get this message as you described all the time!!
Waiting for a solution for several days now,still cant use my program anymore!
Asked for how many times you are allowed to reinstall,without losing key, still no answer!!

Want to upgrade to PowerDVD13,but dont know how to do this,asked support;still no anwer!!
Hi Michael,
Is it possible to solve this activation-problem by upgrading to PowerDVD13?
Do you need the key of PowerDVD12, for upgrading and activation to PowerDVD13 anyway?
How many times are you allowed to reinstall the program on your own PC?

Hope you can answer these questions,and you have a solution for our problem!
Hi Steven,we have an activation-problem too.Bought PowerDVD12 on CD with key,but after a few times reinstalling the program,you can not activate it anymore!! Get the message"the activation amount of this key has exceeded the limitation etc."
Still no working solution from support!!
I wonder how many times you are allowed to reinstall this program,for it seems we can not use it anymore!
Michael,we received indeed response for our problem,but THE SAME QUESTIONS as in our earlier replies!!
We sended our CD-key for so many times,we sended attachments about the failing activation for so many times!!
Still you keep asking us the same questions everytime,WHAT IS GOING WRONG!!
If you can not solve the problem,then,please, be honest and give our money back.Sorry but we dont understand, and we still can not use our bought program!!
Thank you for your support,Michael. There are two tickets,one for activation and the other for upgrading.
Activation-ticket is; CS 001262311
Upgrading-ticket is; CS 001261842

Hope you can fix the problem, for can not use it for a while already.
If you need more info,let us know, please.
Go to: