Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you,Stevek, which version is better the Ultra or the Life-version ? Whats the real difference between these versions anyway ?
A friend of mine installed this version, but it still showed "Ultra-version ", and he could play everything, just like the 4206-version.
I could not notice any difference between 4206 and 4223-version ! How is this possible ??
We have seen, on many sites, a new (??) PowerDVD 14-version, its version 14.0.4223.58 .
It should be an update-patch, or maybe a final version.
Strange, can not find this version on the CyberLink-sites !!

Someone knows more about this new (??) version, appreciate some more information !!
Thank you all !
Ok, thank you for your reply, so its not wrong to stay with latest beta-patch .
This means,we are updating as soon as a new build-number arrives.

btw, so there is no difference between the beta-patch and this final-patch,I guess ???
Hi daaceking, I have asked the same question as yours,still no answer !!
If there is not any difference between the beta and the final patch , then why should you upgrade ??
Takes a lot of time again , and you have to clean your right-click menu also ( again!)

Hope soon to get an answer, coz I only will update( ?) when there is a good reason for .
Hi Michael , we have the beta-patch already installed, it has the same buildnbr; 4028.
Do you advice us to install this new patch 4028,not beta anymore, over our existing 4028-build , or is there no need to ???

Its a bit confusing because patch and beta-patch both have the same buildnumbers , so is there any difference between them ??
If so, I guess we have to install this new patch over the beta .
Hi,can you tell me where I can find this option " dont install with "play with PowerDVD14" ?? I have never noticed such option, so we have to delete this keys manual from the registry, every time you update or upgrade the program !!

btw, did you install this beta-patch and did you noticed any improvements ? If not so, we better not install this beta ( why should you ?)
Is this version not a beta-patch ???

What version number you bought ???

Mine was the PDVD14.0.3917.58.
Keep in mind ; a beta is not a final-release and can have some consequensis
Hi,what buildnumber are you using ; 14.0.3917.58 or 14.0.4028.58 ??
Just installed the newest patch; PDVD14 4028 Ultra. This time the installation works perfect ! First,the old program is uninstalled and Second; the new one is perfectly installed !!
Did not notice any improvements yet, but noticed one thing ; the rigt-click context-menu , full with PowerDVD14 again !!
So, costs a lot of time to clean-up the context-menu!!

Please, do something about this annoying problem, its still the same problem , if you want to improve the program, then please, listen to your customers,for this context-menu problem has been reported for so many times, and still no improvements !!!

An other thing; when do we get Dutch language back in the program??
If you want to sell , update your languages !!
Hi Michael, can you tell us where ( or how) we can download a CL-Cleaner-Tool, made for PDVD 14 ?
We have seen these tools for all the PDVD-versions,but cant find this tool for PDVD 14 yet !

Or do we have to use the CL-Cleaner-Tool for PDVD13, if we have to uninstall the PDVD 14 ?

Thank you for your help!
We want to know how long we have to wait for the Dutch Language in PDVD 14.
We just bought PDVD13 ( in 2013 ), it came in our native language (Dutch),now we can pay again a lot of money for the upgrade,while its not in our language !
Is PDVD14 so much better then PDVD13 for paying again ?
For about 10 days we are not able to play the vevo-vids from YouTube anymore in PDVD13. It all went fine for a few months,could play every YouTube, including the vevos,but now no vevos anymore again!
Contacted support about this question. Anybody who can play these vevos in PDVD13??
I assume its a YouTube-problem,not a PDVD13-problem?
The answer of Support , for the sound-problem ( no sound after installing a new patch ), is the same solution I have mentioned before; uninstall the software completely,reinstall the upgrade and activate ( again,how many times you are allowed to do so??!),then install the newest patch. Everything ok !! It seems you always have to do these things after a new patch. ( !!)

Someone with a better ( easier) solution??
Ok Michael,contacted support with all the info you may need,and hope to see results soon.
As soon I know more,will let you know via this forum.

Thank you for your interest and HAPPY CHRISTMAS ( from the Netherlands) !
Every time, after installing a new patch ( 3520 today),there is no sound in PDVD13.
Only one thing helps; total uninstall, and reinstall with the latest patch,and everything is ok again!

Is this a normal procedure,or what can we do else??
Am I the only one with this sound-problem after installing a new patch ??!
Win7 Ult.x64, Realtek ( the latest update)
Hi Gerald, there are two ways to fix this problem; 1 Wait for a CyberLink-fix ( imo its a bug in the patch )
2 Uninstall completely,restart,remove the left-overs,and reinstall again!
I went for method 2, worked out perfectly,no issues or other pains!

Wish you luck !!
Hi Michael, difficult to answer these questions,for all is playing perfect, sound too again.
What I do know is; reinstalling the Realtek-sounddriver did not work out.
Second; never had these problems before,the version before this 3313.58 worked fine,without reinstalling.
The only thing ,really helped was a (completely !!) uninstall,restart,remove left-overs,and clean installing again,so the first PDVD13 and after this ,the latest patch !!

Wonder if Win7-users really need this patch, maybe its ment for the Win8.1-users ?!
Well,had to reinstall PDVD13,no sound after applying new patch.After reinstalling, everything very fine again,also all the vevos and youtubes play them all,without any pain. Have to say;did not noticed any improvements after this new patch installed,but I guess this patch is for the people who use Win 8.1. Still dont understand why you, in the US, cant play these vevos and youtubes especially after this new patch!

Maybe you should try the CyberLink-support or check your internet,firewall etc. There much be a solution for this problem!!
No sound, after updating to the latest patch (3313.58 ) in Win7 x64 SP1.
Everything worked fine,except totally no sound at all!! Uninstalled completely and reinstalled with this latest patch,everything fine now,with sound again!!
Lots of work, to get this patch working allright! Anybody who knows what might be the problem,could I fix this without reinstalling??!
Gerald,thanks for your reply,so it works all fine in Europe not in the USA!
So its not a PDVD13-problem ,but an internet-question. Does the you-tube site works different in the US then the European??

The 3313.58-version installs as a demo-version indeed,we wait till it comes from the CyberLink-site .
We are in Europe,with Win7 Ult.Sp1,x64, these youtubes are getting better all the time, still dont know where this 3313-version comes from!
Go to: