Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouTube
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Did anyone noticed, its suddenly possible to play the Vevo-youtubes again?
Every youtube ( vevo or not vevo !) plays on my PDVD13 ( build 3105-Ultra), another fact; if you click on search( one or two times )and you hit "enter" you will see PDVD13 loading all the youtubes, just like before !! Just great!! Try it yourself ! We are very pleased again with PDVD13 . Someone noticed there is a 3313.58-version of PDVD13 on the internet ??
Can not find it on the CyberLink-site yet! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Interesting, I cannot duplicate your success. I still get the message that the video cannot be played and to click the link to play it in my browser. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
We are in Europe,with Win7 Ult.Sp1,x64, these youtubes are getting better all the time, still dont know where this 3313-version comes from! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
[Post New]
Pete 12

Finally, you and I have been harping about this problem for a long time.

I'm going to check this out and see if the same goes for the US.

I hope it works again. I'll let you know.

I found this NEW version 3313.58 on the internet you were talking about. However, I read an article on a forum saying it worked well when installed. But, it comes up as a DEMO version. So, anybody with a valid license should NOT install it. Wait for it to be listed officially on PowerDVD 13 update site.

Thanks for the post

UPDATE: Tested playing Vevo Videos in the US and they still don't play, and I get the same error message with a link to go to You Tubes site to play the video!!!

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at Oct 17. 2013 06:17

Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Gerald,thanks for your reply,so it works all fine in Europe not in the USA!
So its not a PDVD13-problem ,but an internet-question. Does the you-tube site works different in the US then the European??

The 3313.58-version installs as a demo-version indeed,we wait till it comes from the CyberLink-site . Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
[Post New]

Just updated to PowerDVD 13 to build 3313 and it still won't play You Tube Vevo Videos.

I been waiting since 8-5-13 which was the last update. Which is almost 3-months ago waiting for Cyberlink to fix PowerDVD13 to be able to play Vevo Videos and I still get the same old error message saying PowerDVD 13 can not play this file click on the link to be able to play this video in your web browser.

This is Ridiculous!!!