Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 13 Update
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
After watching all these troubles in the PowerDVD 13-Forums,we are really very curious when there finally will be a new patch or update for our PowerDVD 13 ,for this program never had a new patch,as far as we can remember!
Would be great if some of all these problems could be solved with a brand new patch!! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pete,
can you elaborate which trouble you face?

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
aryajones27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 14:14 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
He is generalizing, if you read the forums you will see all the issues people are having.

In my case it doesn't even launch, I think you need to remember we are PAYING customers and when raising a ticket with support and supplying all the info they ask for I no longer have any replies.

So after you deleted my post from here I have written to the CEO asking these questions.

Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
"In my case it doesn't even launch, I think you need to remember we are PAYING customers and when raising a ticket with support and supplying all the info they ask for I no longer have any replies."

you may provide me your ticket so I can check it.
Please be informed that this forum is not monitored by our support team, nor technical support is replying here.

You issue sounds quite unique to your platform and not like an "general" issue - such kind of issues may need more time to investigate

br
Michael
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
aryajones27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 14:14 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
There's a whole thread on the issue, it was working fine and now refuses to launch, support team are not helpful, I will await a response from the CEO office thanks, I want my money back.
[Post New]
Hi,
CyberLink has 30 days money back policy.
Please contact the support and also check the related FAQs:
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/purchase-faq-list.do#c141

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan