Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need my cd key reset bad technical support
stephenw1uk [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United Kingdom Joined: Apr 20, 2013 13:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am very stupid will I be able to get my cd key reset so I can use my product I have contacted technical support about this their response is very slow usless

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 23. 2013 17:09

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Please explain more. How many times did you try to install it and what kind of message did you get?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2013 07:28

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
jimmyjhd [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2013 12:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Hi stephenw1uk, as long as you didn't uninstall the software, you wont need the license key anymore. How did this work out for you by the way?
stephenw1uk [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United Kingdom Joined: Apr 20, 2013 13:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I got this sorted thank you
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Steven,we have an activation-problem too.Bought PowerDVD12 on CD with key,but after a few times reinstalling the program,you can not activate it anymore!! Get the message"the activation amount of this key has exceeded the limitation etc."
Still no working solution from support!!
I wonder how many times you are allowed to reinstall this program,for it seems we can not use it anymore! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
OK,finally after a few days got my activation back again ( key-reset??).
I would say;do not give up,support will help you,need some patience!

Still dont know how many times you are allowed to reinstall,without losing activation!!
Very strange,no activation after a few reinstallings possible,bought CD-key and on your own machine,frustrating and wrong, because its your own bought (expensive!!) software!

Still no answer from support about this question. Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!