Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I wonder why (?) the Dutch ( Nl ) language is not available in this latest PDVD22 .
Its not present in previous versions also , except PDVD13 !!

I have to use the langfiles ( Dutch ) from PDVD13 , to get my latest PDVD22 in the Dutch language , by changing it to Dutch in regedit , after applying the langfiles into the program.

Why no Dutch available , next to ; Chs, Cht, Deu, Enu , Esp, Fra , Ita, Jpn, Kor, Ptb , Rus.............??
So many languages , except Dutch ( Nl ) .............WHY ???!

Why buying , when not available in your native language ??
In PDVD21 we had youtube and Vimeo .
After installing 22 , only Youtube is left............Vimeo is gone !

Is this normal behaviour for this new PDVD-version ??

I realize now I have PDVD21 and not 20.

Anyway, checked out Vimeo to see if I had any buffering issues there, and I did not. Just in Youtube.

I don't know why I prefer to watch Youtube videos in PDVD over my browsers, but I do.

Please fix it.

Does Cyberlink not check these forums? Should I register this issue somewhere else?

Well , you can , at least, report to CyberLink-support , they will investigate and will search for a solution !
I did , for previous versions already..........

The more people report the YouTube-problem to CyberLink-support , the sooner we will get a solution ( or an update for the program ) !

I have a similar issue. I have an extremely robust and stable home system and internet connection, but recently have acquired a powerdvd20/youtube buffering issue that makes playing youtube videos through powerdvd20 impossible. I like the powerdvd20 interface and would prefer to use it over any of my browsers. Please fix this. I don't believe the problem exists within my system but rather within youtube, windows, or powerdvd20. Long time powerdvd user. Please fix this. Thanks.

Exactly the same problems on latest PDVD21 , reported several times already , NOTHING happens !
Seems the Company is totally ignoring this problem , for several weeks now ........

We are are very dissapointed in PDVD , its not cheap , so may we expect some more action , when things dont work as promised ??

PLEASE , FIX IT CyberLink...........!!
" this issue will never be solved with third party software granted access to Google/Youtube "

Im afraid you are right indeed , this problem is present for a long time , in the previous versions also.

Its a big shame of CyberLink they just dont fix the problem !!

Such a big company , and this problem arrived about three weeks ago , still nothing happened !

Will not buy anything of CyberLink anymore , untill they wake up and fix it !
And Im not the only one who wont buy ............

CYBERLINK WAKE-UP .........FIX IT , OR PDVD WILL BE FORGOTTEN.............!!!

( this problem makes us angry , so much money ...............only nice promises , no fixes !!) yell

9 November ................and still no solution or update , for the Youtube-problem , if no fix this month , I will ask for refund !!

( and some of my friends will do the same ............) yell
How (??) , can anyone buy this software , if it does not give whats promised ? cry
This youtube-problem ( can not watch them online) is still not solved ..............??

WHY NOT !?

This problem keeps coming back , suddenly it seems solved , then the other day its still not ok.............frown
Have some friends who dont want to buy anymore ........maybe later , when its ok , as it should be............

Please, fix it , for once and for all !!

( the longer the waiting for solution takes , the worse...........)

Update ; still NOT fixed , 23-10-2021 ,..................thinking for a refund , if its not fixed next month ..........!!frown

Again ; 29-10..........STILL NOT FIXED ! I wonder if Im the only one with this problem !

For watching Youtubes I have to watch them in the browser ( or download/pin them !) , while , before this problem , we could watch the Youtubes IN the program (PDVD21)..........
Tech support will read this problem also , I may guess ?
We can play them well , after pinning the youtube ( so downloading it )

Playing them right from the browser ( Edge) does not work anymore !
We tried to update CyberLink PDVD 21 , but did not help ...........

These youtube-problems are really very annoying , one day all goes well , tomorrow its broken again............
Since today I discovered , not possible to play my Youtubes anymore ............they just dont open anymore !
Playing you-tubes went fine untill today , its a problem we have seen before , after updating it should be fine , not this time .

Anybody encountered the same problems (??) , what can we do to solve the problem ...........??
Quote Hello,

We received information that CyberLink is aware of this issue and is working on fixing it.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Thats very good news !
Lots of people wont buy PDVD21 ( included me ) , untill this issue has been fixed !
Wonder if its a problem for only EU or US also.........

We all wait for the fix !
Some of my friends bought the latest PDVD21 already , they encounter errors when trying to watch or pin Youtube-files .
It seems this problem occurs only in the EU , PDVD21 should be patched again , coz Google/Youtube-rules have changed in the EU...
These Youtube problems are not new , they were in previous versions also , but always fixed by update to newer version !

PDVD20 does not have these errors , so we hope CyberLink will fix ( new patch ??) this Youtube-error soon in PDVD21 also !!
Are other people facing these errors also , in EU ??
YES !

C - key .................this is what I searched for , able to choose which extension you want to use !
I choosed for .jpg , good quality and small in bytes..........

Thanks a lot , for your solution ! wink
" by using the keyboard-buttons "........for example ; Ctrl + F5 , or only F5 , etc. ,etc..........
So , by using a button-combination , making screenshots of a movie , which you can see later !

Which buttons to use ??
Quote I agree that powerdvd software on all its version
Especially the new version 20. It is the best software on the market without any competition.
But software that cost 99.99 dollars and today in the global era. It need to be with much more display languages support. For example in my local languages hebrew. Please add hebrew languages to powerdvd . Its necessery

Please , Dutch (nl-NL) also !
So much money , not in my native language ..............??! frown
Since a few days we are not able to watch our YouTubes on PDVD19 anymore !
All the pictures of the movies are visible on the YouTube-start screen , but after selecting one and pressing on "play" , a black screen appears with a rotating circle and , a few seconds , later the error ; "can not play the movie"........

While it is possible to watch the YouTube when clicking on the URL from YouTube , not in PowerDVD 19 .
Vimeo works fine .

Any help would be very nice and welcome !!
I bought PDVD17-Ultra last year , it works fine.
But now we are in 2018 , I suppose a new PDVD18 will come out this year.

My question is; do we have to pay again (!) for this new version , or can we use our ( bought) key again ??
Quote I've got an answer from Cyberlink.

There's no way to do it. Power Dvd is programmed, so that it blurs picture automatically because otherwise it disturbs Power DVD's interface.

Thanks for the reply..

Well that makes the feature of importing your own picture/background pointless!! Why have the facility to do this only to BLUR it?? makes no sense at all!.

I prefer to leave it as default, but i believe they can improve the feature of the backround not to be blur in the next updates, so i cant judge now because this is not the final version/updates to be realeased.

Still BLURRED ( !) background , even after latest updates !!
Why not fixed , after so much time past .............?
Downloading backgrounds is totally useless , untill this blur-problem has been fixed !
Quote Hi Pete, Is that a comment or complaint? I don't see Dutch listed as a supported language.

Well, as a matter of fact; its both !

Dutch is not present in the program , and not supported also , would be very nice if Dutch will be included in next upgrade/update !!
just bought PowerDVD17 Ultra , got a key after the transaction.

Installed perfect , on RedStone3 , only missing my own language ; Dutch !
Then what is wrong , or how can we solve it.............??
Event logs ; " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR110.dll " with Application Error id=1000

Sound-driver ; Realtek 6.0.1.8224

nVidia-driver ; 22.21.13.8476

I dont believe its a driver-failure , MSVCR110.dll is making the error , according to the eventlog.............
Go to: