Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. You got it.
I want to cut out a portion of an image and feather the edges of the cutout (like a vignette). This would create like a .png of the selected portion that is feathered.

thanks
Thanks
I'm finally getting it with the cut and paste.
I also didn't realize there is a clone and healing tool in the adjustment section.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks
In this case I have an image of a candy box with a small cut out on the bottom that I would like to fill with a section from the surrounding area. With PS this is using the clone tool to select an adjacent area and then brushing this on to the area of fill. The defect is shown in the attached. thank you all for your help.
This appears to be for cutting out an object and pasting it somewhere else. I want to brush an area that is blemished or missing content from an area that has content. With CL clone tool, it is a straight cut and paste?

thanks
Is there an equivalent to the clone stamp tool on Photoshop? I need to fill in a small area from an adjacent area.
Thanks
Thanks
I created rectangles either before or after cutout to clean up the edges. Seems like there should be a way to create a staight line with the selection tools.
I have a product image of a candy box and want to cut out the background. I am using the smart brush selection tool but it creates a jagged edge along the straight edge of the box that has low lighting. Is there a way to create a strait selection edge?
I figured this was the answer.

Thanks
There are 2 of us collaborating on a project. One has PD 16 the other 17. An project was done in 17. Any way to use this file in 16?
Right now is shows on error message.

Thanks as always
Dave
I still am having the issue. I downloaded your particle and modified the size. I have attached the particle parameters and the resulting screenshot of the pepper in PD and the rendered video.
Thanks again.
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Your particle looks much better than mine (more red). I used your png file and had the same result with white out edges. Not sure how to add a screen clip to show you. The problem happens when you increase the size of the object. I took your particle and increased the size and the white edges/fading comes in. Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks again. Very much appreciated for all the helpers on this site.
Im trying to make a clip of falling red chilli peppers with particle director. I have a low res .png file for the chile that is very red. When I use it in particle designer, and run the clip is washes out the color making it look almost white.
Thank you very much as always
Thanks. This works. I also just changed the file extension from .MOV to .MP4 and this worked sometimes. Why doesn't Powerdirector recognize .MOV files?
I see that I can't load the .mov files.
I have just purchased a subscription from Envato Elements to allow downloading videos. I downloaded several videos and when I tried to load them into Powerdirector I get a message that says an error occured when trying to open the file due to several possible issues including protected video contact. I downloaded the preview of the video with a watermark and it is fine. I suspect there is something that loaded with the video that is flagged by Powerdirector.

Thanks
I am using Titler Pro for titles and found the fade in under transitions/animations, but there is no fade out??
Thanks
I am trying to apply the changes from one clip that I have color corrected to my liking and apply to many other clips. So your answer works. The only thing that concerned me from your response is that all attributes/settings will be copied.
Thanks Jeff. Got it!!!
Go to: