Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Jeff. Got it!!!
Jeff,
Looks like you did what I want. I tried to copy your procedure. I used the sliders to select the area I want to reduce volume for, but I can't figure out how to turn the volume down for this segment. Thanks for the help.
Jeff, thanks
When I go into the editor and select the single channel button in the upper right and then make a keyframe volume change, it applies it to both channnels. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Dave
I make color corrections to one clip and then would like to make these same changes to other clips. How can I do this in batch mode without having to change each clip individually?

Thanks
I'm trying to selectively turn down the sound level for a portion of an audio track on one channel only. I know how to do it for both channels with key frames but I can't figure out how to do it separately for each channel.
Sorry for the confusion. I only have one MP3 file with different sounds on the L&R tracks. I can't copy from one track to the other because it will overwrite what's on the other channel. I guess I could create two files. One with the left track on both tracks and the other with the right track on both tracks and then do what you are suggesting by creating one file from two. Was that the intent?
Thanks guys, but I don't think this will work. I have one MP3 file with L and R channels that I want to combine and put on both L and R tracks.
I have a recorded audio interview from two microphones that are recorded as left and right tracks on an MP3 file. I would like to combine the two tracks into one and create a new audio file with the same combined audio on both left and right tracks. Thanks.
You guys are great. I would have never thought of this. It works. Thanks for you willingness to help us newbies.

Dave
I using one of the standard credits scroll Titles and would like to add an image in the middle of text. Ideas?

Thanks much as always.
I am trying to match the color of a graphic that I imported into PD as a jpeg. I want to use this color for a title. Any way to color match?

Thanks
I would like to move clips that have been edited in one project and use them in another. It is a simple cut and paste? Do I have to move the original full unedited clips from project A to B?

Thanks
I have my main storyline videos on track 1 and B roll on track 2. When I change the speed (length) of a video on track 2 it inserts a space and moves all the videos on track 1, which I don't want to happen.

Thanks
The support ticket is CS002001111. The request is for PD to indicate which preset is used for any particular clip.
Thank you very much
I just updated from Powerdirector 365 to Director Suite 365 and upon opening an existing project was alarmed to see that my color adjustments are gone when I go into Colordirector (all settings are zero'd out). I am not sure how powerdirector stores the adjustments made in Color Director. The box is checked for Color Presets and CLUT's in powerdirector, but when I uncheck it, there is no change to the colors.

Thanks
Thanks guys for your great input. Yea, it would be nice if it it kept track of which preset I used. I also questioned whether a preset that was changed and re-saved would then apply to all the segments that used this preset. From my experiment, it does not, so you apparently have to reapply the latest preset change to all the clips that I forgot used this preset.
If I use multiple presets (my creations) on different segments of a video, how do I know which of these I used for each segment later on. The color preset & CLUT is checked for that segment, but there is no check for any of the specific presets. When I go to Color Director, none of my presets is highlighted either, which is what I originally checked to use the preset in the first place.

Thanks
What is the difference between these two tools and when should you use one or the other?

Thanks
Thanks all for the great interest and support. I downloaded Audio Director and was able to do the copy from one channel to the other very easily. Not sure why you can't do it w/o AD?

Thanks again
Dave

Thanks for the screen capture. Believe it or not, the key is that you also have to select (click on) one of the two channels. You only clicked on the Single Channel mode button.

That should do it!

Very much appreciate all the help. Not sure where we're at. I have attached a small sample file as an example.
Go to: