Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Copying Fix/Enhance settings from one video clip to multiple others
cotsy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2018 12:21 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
I make color corrections to one clip and then would like to make these same changes to other clips. How can I do this in batch mode without having to change each clip individually?

Thanks
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Are you trying to color correct each clip or are you trying to apply exactly the same color adjustments to several clips at once? It makes a big difference.

If you merely want to apply the same effect and/or adjustment to several clips at once, just apply the effects and adjustments to one clip then right-click on it and select Copy Keyframe Attributes. Then select all of the other clips on your timeline, right-click and select the option to Paste Keyframe Attributes.

This will apply the same effects and settings to all of your selected clips.

I don't know a way to automatically fix the color on every clip on your timeline in one click.
cotsy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2018 12:21 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks
I am trying to apply the changes from one clip that I have color corrected to my liking and apply to many other clips. So your answer works. The only thing that concerned me from your response is that all attributes/settings will be copied.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks
I am trying to apply the changes from one clip that I have color corrected to my liking and apply to many other clips. So your answer works. The only thing that concerned me from your response is that all attributes/settings will be copied.

All changes you've made using the Fix / Enhance tool except Color Match and Color presets & CLUTs will be copied, along with all audio volume. PiP Designer and FX settings, whether you've actually used keyframes or simply made a global change.

If you want to transfer any settings that Copy Keyframe Attributes doesn't provide, you'll have to copy the existing clip and paste a copy on the timeline, then drag the new clip from the media library on top of the copied clip and choose Replace.

In either case, depending on what edits you've already performed on the original clip, you may want to remove some of them before making a "master" clip that you can then copy to the others.