CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Does anyone know why when trying to stream to youtube why Screen Recorder 4 does not pull the stream url or the stream key from youtube as described on page 19 of the users guide? The only way to stream to youtube it seems is to use a custom setting instead of the actual youtube icon, when using the youtube selection one can't even type in that area to put the youtube streaming url which you have to go into youtube and do a live session to get a url and key. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?

Hi, Screen Recorder 4 provides 2 ways for live treaing to YouTube. You can either use the default YouTube sign in button or use the custom streaming.
If you have an available streaming YouTube account, then just sign in your account on Screen Recorder 4 and enjoy live streaming without inputing stream url and stream key. Or, you can live stream to YouTube via Screen Recorder 4 custom server with your YouTube stream url and stream key, then no YouTube account signed in is needed.
Quote Hello,

PerfectCam is a plugin for YouCam, so you need to have YouCam installed to run PerfectCam. It won't work the other way around.

David

After I tried the latest version, my YouCam8 and PerfectCam now can work individually.
I just downloaded and tried the 30 days free trial, it works with Facebook Live
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/perfectcam/features_en_US.html
Quote As an object, what are the differences between Youcam 7 and Youcam 8? I ask this question because I'm not sure whether or not to buy the new version. For example: smooth skin filters, the TrueTheater, automatic lighting, and noise reduction, have remained unchanged or have been improved?

Thank you.

Michael

===============================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Come da oggetto, quali sono le differenze tra Youcam 7 e Youcam 8? Pongo questa domanda perchè non sono sicuro se acquistare o meno la nuova versione. Per esempio: i filtri della pelle liscia, il il TrueTheater, l'illuminazione automatica, e la riduzione del rumore, sono rimasti invariati o sono stati migliorati?

Grazie.

Michael

After I tried YouCam8, here are my findings. Hope it helps:
1. smooth skin filters: Enhanced
2. the TrueTheater: unchanged (also added in video editing mode)
3. automatic lighting: unchanged
4. noise reduction: unchanged

The have free YouCam8 Essential for test, you can try too.
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/youcam/features_en_US.html
Go to: