Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Zoom and Flip horizontally at 1902x1080
Janeo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2020 06:11 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
YouCam 9 accepts 1920 x 1080 (i.e. 1080P) camera resolution, but with no video effects, which are available only at 720P
Why doesn't YouCam 9 have video effects (including the most important "ZOOM" and "Flip horizontally") at this resolution? I am very surprised because webcameras in this resolution have already been started to be mass-produced.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote YouCam 9 accepts 1920 x 1080 (i.e. 1080P) camera resolution, but with no video effects, which are available only at 720P
Why doesn't YouCam 9 have video effects (including the most important "ZOOM" and "Flip horizontally") at this resolution? I am very surprised because webcameras in this resolution have already been started to be mass-produced.

My YouCam 9 doesn't have this issue. All effects work normally at 1080p.
Maybe you can try another hardware device?
For example, another camera or PC
Janeo [Avatar]
[Post New]
I don't understand this... I have a clear message from the software that YouCam 9 does not support, please see the enclosed picture. After clicking OK all video effects become inactive.
In the meanwhile I turned to Cyberlink support.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 24. 2020 03:57

Janeo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I don't understand this... I have a clear message from the software that YouCam 9 does not support, please see the enclosed picture. After clicking OK all video effects become inactive.
In the meanwhile I turned to Cyberlink support.

The problem solved, the reason of this abnormality was too light graphics card in the computer. After a change for a better graphics card, everything is OK.