Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Screen recorder 4 not pulling streaming url or key from youtube
[Post New]
Does anyone know why when trying to stream to youtube why Screen Recorder 4 does not pull the stream url or the stream key from youtube as described on page 19 of the users guide? The only way to stream to youtube it seems is to use a custom setting instead of the actual youtube icon, when using the youtube selection one can't even type in that area to put the youtube streaming url which you have to go into youtube and do a live session to get a url and key. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?
[Thumb - sr4.jpg]
 Filename
sr4.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
screen recorder 4
 Filesize
46 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
I just tested and it worked for me. Is it possible that you haven't set up your YouTube account for live streaming. I selected the wrong account at first in my test and received the attached screen shot. If not set up, nothing happens after trying to log in.

Dave
[Thumb - notenabled.jpg]
 Filename
notenabled.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
51 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Does anyone know why when trying to stream to youtube why Screen Recorder 4 does not pull the stream url or the stream key from youtube as described on page 19 of the users guide? The only way to stream to youtube it seems is to use a custom setting instead of the actual youtube icon, when using the youtube selection one can't even type in that area to put the youtube streaming url which you have to go into youtube and do a live session to get a url and key. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?

Hi, Screen Recorder 4 provides 2 ways for live treaing to YouTube. You can either use the default YouTube sign in button or use the custom streaming.
If you have an available streaming YouTube account, then just sign in your account on Screen Recorder 4 and enjoy live streaming without inputing stream url and stream key. Or, you can live stream to YouTube via Screen Recorder 4 custom server with your YouTube stream url and stream key, then no YouTube account signed in is needed.